Guys why did he do this?

Known this guy for years, since 2006. We were seeing each other initially but been in and out of contact since.

Initially he was really into me but I couldnt decide between him and another guy which he knew about (this must have sucked for him) But i did like him and was still seeing him anyway. He was a great guy we had a great time together. (Other guy turned out to be a douchebag anyways).

We reconnected again a couple years back and he tried to get together with me and we almost did but I had met someone else at the time also and it never happened. (I presume that must have also sucked for him again).

Recently reconnected again (Didnt work out with the guy I met and throught the relationship I couldnt stop thinking about him and what if I chose him instead).

He was happy i got in touch, flirted, talked, was interested in seeing me. Then I started to realise he was being flakey. (I admit i did message him a lot during the flakeyness in frustration and trying to get his attention etc).

I eventually called him out on it and he replied with:
"not a good idea us getting together as i kinda got other plans. Stay cool see you around" I then asked him why he showed interest and how this was hurtful and confusing for me and he then replied with:
"im not interested in seeing you like that sorry" (important to note that previously he was flirting with me and showing interest) this is why i feel kinda mad and upset...

I now feel so stupid and have now completley backed off from him. He still on my whats app and everytime i change my pic he changes his but Im not contacting him.

Why did he act like this? Help pls 😂🤔😃

6d Does he still have feelinhs for me? Is this revenge/payback is e hurt? Should I continue to reach out to him and show him that Im serious this time or just leave him? Will he come to me if I do this?

What Guys Said 2

• Well you made him your second choice twice. You did it once, and went back to him, he might've forgave you the first time, but then you did it to him again. I think the third time, he was just getting you back, and now you're hurt? Wth? What goes around comes around. You get back, what you put out there. That's the way of life. I don't think he likes you, he's just playing with you. Nobody wants to be anybody second choice, or third in this case.

• you chose others over him twice, would have done the exact same thing if it were me... you kinda deserved it

What Girls Said 1

• He picked someone else over you, just like you did to him. You shouldn't be mad