What does it mean when your boyfriend says he's in it for the long haul?

We are pretty darn serious about each other! Thanks in advance

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• Well, I know what I mean when I say that, and it's just like what it sounds like. I'm not going to give up, or cut and run when things get tough. I'm going to stay with you through the worst of it, and the best of it. But, that's me. Never know, he may have a different definition than I do.

• Why do people keep thinking there's a hidden meaning this stuff lol

• He doesn't want a long term relationship

• He needs you may be for the life time. Good luck. He really likes you and want to have you in his life for long time.

• Expect a breakup within the week.

• If it means the same as "the long run", it would mean wanting to be with us to be together for absolutely forever if I said it. Get married and and such because I loved her like crazy. 😊

• That means he's really excited to move with you. He wants to be the guy who drives the UHaul truck. He wants to haul all of that shit.

• It means he's going to move some furniture with you cross country, where are you guys moving?

• He's a truck driver?

• He in it to haul you around for a long time... long haul

• He's willing to participate in a long term relationship

• Well, pretty sure that means he's ready to take the next step, he's completely comfortable with you in saying that.

• He's said goodbye to his friends and family.

• Watch what he DOES, not what he says.

• It means he recognizes that you are crazy, annoy him, spend all of his money and have hissy fits but he is a masochist so will stay with you, even if it kills him.

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds like he wants to stick together through thick and thin.

• It means he plans on being around for a long time... seems pretty self explanatory

• he really likes you and wants to stay together

• I think it means he just got a job driving a truck.

• He's in love, head over heels and seriously into you and not planning on going anywhere.

• It means he committed in a long term relationship with you.

• Exactly what he said? That he's sticking around