What are some absolute dating deal breakers?

What will make you leave a relationship? I'm not talking about just getting annoyed, either. What will you absolutely not tolerate or compromise on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Rudeness, not just to me but to waitstaff or anyone.
    Blaming problems on others.
    Habitual lying. I can handle the truth.
    Hatefulness, e. g. racism, homophobia, antisemitism.
    Lack of empathy.
    Lack of respect for my time and other resources, e. g. just not showing up when and where promised.

Most Helpful Girl

• The biggest one for me is if he doesn't reciprocate good things I do for him or if he acts like he is entitled to sex and gets angry when he doesn't get it.

• 6d

He isn't entitled to sex but if there is such a vast difference in your libidos, he will leave you if he has any other options available.

What Guys Said 19

• liars are really hard to pin down... so thats hard to say "deal breaker"
    bad sex is hard to pin down too.
    messy blow jobs are deffy opening the door to start the kicking u out process lol ;)
    im not going to lay it out, but there are many factors in that. all are almost just as upsetting as the last hehe.
    a trickster bitch, like trying to poke holes in condoms, stuff like that. be kicked the fuck out right away.
    so many druggies now adays i can't even say thats an auto kick anymore... fucking standards man :(
    pro think of some latter when some ass hole replies with something stupid. but the blowjob thing is the best thing off the top my head that makes me want to auto kick a new girlfriend... sorry girls lol.

• She's with other men, like hanging out with guys I never met or don't trust. My friend's girlfriend used to invite guys over and they'd all give her long hugs throughout the day. She looked like she was being turned on. Then she bragged about it. If that happened to me, I'd move on pretty fast

• 6d

Control freak

• 6d

@Touchmehxx
      I'm not talking about just friends. I'm talking about the girl wanting to be with other men and talking about it. Like with my friend, she would not meet up for dates rather go out with these other guys and cancel the date. It just defeats the purpose of having a girlfriend

• Dishonesty and disloyalty. A true relationship should have neither.

• Someone spends too much time on their cell phone
    lack of communication , rather sarcastic in mean way.

• I won't tolerate racism, sexism, being fat, lying about her age SIGNIFICANTLY, just lying in general, drugs, major stuff

• 6d

'Being fat'

• 5d

u were talking about legals, and such. and its talking not cursing... u act like im puting a hex on u or something

• 5d

@NexAngelus You said fucker at the end of your sentence dude. That's cursing. Swearing.

• Her having a penis would be a deal breaker

• She told me she had a penis.

• Addiction, homicide, psychosis.

• Feminism, slut, gold digger, lying, cheating, misandrist, agreeing with abortion. Unladylike behaviour. Behaving like skank, like smoking, dressing like a man, drugs, swearing too much.

• 6d

Oh yeah doing a mans job, and i should add if any girl terminated my child, id terminate her.

• 4d

A) I'm not a feminist
      B) why are you judging all women based on me or judging me based on other women
      C) don't group women together as a whole
      D) even if you did group them, I'm not all the women in the world
      E) I don't demand that stuff
      F) so you're only disgusting because you believe women demand stuff? So instead of trying to combat the problem you make it worse. That's the logic of a 5 year old
      G) the last sentence didn't make any sense

• 4d

@Touchmehxx i meant women not woken and Aspies mean people with Autism spectrum disorders, and how am i disgusting for having preferences.

• Smoking, an affair, being a serious criminal, not putting effort into the relationship

• Smoking
    depression
    disloyalty

• Her getting fat

• 6d

What the actual fuck

• 4d

For not liking fat girls? i can't chose what i find disgusting or not, but being fat is 99% of a time a choice. You chose not to exercise, you chose to eat unhealthy food.

• 10h

For most 'fat' people theybdont have time to excersize or time to prepare healthy food. It's selfish to disrupt their lives just for you. Why should they? Why should they please someone who only likes them for their body?

• When she does drugs and when she does not invest in the relationship.

• she's not willing to near fatally injure me while we make love

• Lying. Even the smallest lie would en it.
    Cheating.

• If she was geeky or conservative. My biggest turn-offs.

• like finding her with a dick in her mouth. that'd be quite a deal breaker.

• If she knows she wants kids, or is not interested in sex

• If I can't trust her. If she does drugs.

What Girls Said 3

• I guess drinking, smoking, lying and being manipulative.

• If he would cheat on me.

• Bigotry.
    A lack of caring for others.
    Not being able to trust them.