What's the safest way to date a woman who's been in & out of prison for the past 8 years?

What Girls Said 9

• Don't... lol

• To not date her at all is the safest way to date her.

• Uhhhh not to date her?

• Uhhhh, don't. That's, that's not smart. If you do choose to date her, and she is on probation, keep a close eye on her, support her and be kind, but also be prepared for trouble if necessary. Best of luck sir. :)

• Depends

What was she in for?

• Why would you even want to?

• By never ever disclosing anything of value you have.

• Date in public with lots of people

• Not dating her at all. Staying away from her completely is the way to go.

What Guys Said 16

• It all depends on her outlook on life, her reason for going in, her rationale about how it happened, how she handles / handled herself inside, her goals for what to do once out, and how many third-parties are going to put hurdles between us. As well as how honest she is, and if her story checks out.

If I believed in her strongly enough, and verified her version of events, I would at the very least stay friends. But if for a minute I suspect she's pulling a bunch of horsehockey, I'd drop her just like I would a non-felon (or, a not-yet-caught one) who tried to pull a wool over my eyes.

I'd be a little easier letting her down, because I'd know she was facing some pressure due to her environment to pull a fast one. (Whereas the never-been-to-jail woman doesn't have that excuse.)

I'd go harder on a never-jailed woman who tried to con me, because the fact that they haven't gotten caught yet means they are likely to be arrogant.

The already-jailed woman knows the odds of getting caught, and makes a calculated risk. Therefore, I'd be willing to forgive sooner, if not trust.

But when a gal tries to con me and I catch on to her, the one thing I can't stand is arrogance and defiance when I confront them.

It kind of makes me wish I had that Wonder Woman lasso to wrap them in, and force the truth out of them. And if they're still full of themselves, to turn into some sort of volcano monster and scare the pride right out of them.

I don't mind a woman who is fully sorry for the damage she's caused. The ones still proud of the damage they inflict... deserve to eat military C-rations the rest of their days, as far as I'm concerned. (It's better than what Meals on Wheels residents sometimes get in some Michigan cities!)

• Yeah, I don't think you should do this. I do a fair amount of volunteering and charity work, and one of the things I did was visit this girl at the local prison. I'd go in every other weekend, eat vending machine food, and play yahtzee with her. I'd also send her emails through the prison email system and would buy her those quarterly gift packages (mmm... ramen!!). That said, we had zero in common and those weekend visits were like the hardest thing ever. (But you know, in my view, it's not charity work unless it sucks.)

However, the recidivism rate is huge on these women, even though they seem to try really hard to turn things around. All of their friends and family are typically also in the system and it just seems like a really bad idea to let any of them know any of your personal details. The one I saw would always ask for my number so we could talk on the phone, but she eventually got the hint when I would just ignore those questions.

So yeah, I do believe in volunteering and charity work and I believe that socializing with people who are trying to rehabilitate themselves out of the prison system is good for society on a whole, I would never view those women as romantic partners. I know that the one I know would be hurt if she saw me type this, but they have a completely different view of the world and you're just going to put yourself in a position to get exploited.

• Not.

• Uhh don't?

• Long distance... maybe like a couple continents away.

• Don't.

• safest way is not to date her?

• No, stay the fuck away from her

• ... with her parole officer chaperoning you...

• Anonymous email.

• The safest way is to not go anywhere near her and not date her...

• Holy shit what if she cuts ur dick off while you sleep😂😂

• To not...

• If she is hot stuff why not date her? Fuck what people say.

• Sex, LOTS of Sex. And keep it as kinky as possible if necessary.

• Tazer in your pocket and don't lend her money or your car

• 9d

The real MVP hahahahah

• 9d

@mateomehakovic we will see when you are trying to get your car out of a teawana impound lot