Found condoms in my bf's drawer! We don't use condoms and I understand they could be from while ago but I saw 4 first time and last time was 7?

What should it mean? I trusted my boyfriend but after that I don't know what to believe and if he's a cheater.

What Guys Said 13

• Just observe him for now. There can be a lot of reasons why and it would be bad if your suspicion cannot be proven. If there's something weird going on, there probably is (Like he's got a lot of excuses, lying, etc).

• Are you sure there was more condoms?
    Really sure?
    Don't you think he would hide them better?

He's he straight?

• Why are you going through his shit?

• There must be a regenerating brand. They will keep multiplying like bacteria. Jk. Talk to him.

• I really don't know what to tell you, just monitor how many there are, and if it depletes, I'm sorry. maybe try setting up a camera.

• Boys don't masturbate wearing condoms.

• I think its important to confront him about and get an understanding so that you can move forward.

• Maybe he had a water baloon fight...

• He got a side piece

• Check the expiration date to see if they are old. If your count has changed, he's cheating on you.

• This is a tricky one. I would suggest you NOT confront him on this. The reason is that while you're asking to assess the nature of your relationship NOW, the very asking of the question WILL forever change your relationship and NOT for the better. That is, even if he did nothing wrong, you WILL have harmed your relationship by asking.

So what to do? I agree with the guy who said you need to monitor this and check that the number doesn't change. But you'd mentioned that it appears to have gone up compared to when you last saw. SO, you should first make SURE you have the right number. That means doing a THOROUGH check, and not just where you know where they are but everywhere. After all, the number MAY have gone up because he moved some from another place to where they are now (i. e., he didn't do anything wrong). Next, note the brands AND the expiration dates on the condoms. The latter will help you determine if you find more whether they are OLD (nearer expiration date) or NEW (expiration date similar to the same brand on store shelves today). Good luck!

• ma boy is a player. he gets to empty dat prostate in many different cunts.. .

• The no. Of condoms increased or what? Sorry i can't get what you are saying

• 6d

Yes, I saw 4 at first then I checked his drawer after a while and it was 7 so I wonder why he buy them

• 6d

People don't just buy 3 condoms, you buy one or you buy a bulk...

What Girls Said 3

• just face him about it and ask him

• 6d

I asked him before why he has them when I accidentally saw them but this time I really opened drawer without him knowing so it'll be obvious that I went through his stuff

• 6d

damn just say it

• If he has ever been unfaithful before now it could be a possibility he's doing it again

• Is it the same brand? and how many days/weeks was the interval when you saw 4 pieces then 7?