Are you scared of your bf/gf cheating on you?

Many of us (I include myself) have been scared or insecure about our S. O cheating on us just because of the problems we have had in the relationship or because your she/he has been talking/hanging out with a friend of the opposite sex, etc.

Here is the link of what this relationship expert has to say about cheating.

Relationship expert Charles Orlando talks about why people cheat in relationships

This is an amazing interview and im sure it will help you understand a lot of things that are happening in your relationship, he not only talks about cheating but he also talks about relationships and everything that comes within it.

I also wanna know if you have ever thought or have doubts that your gf/bf is cheating on you but you're not entirely sure if he/she is?

• Yes
  • No

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 16

• I love being in an open relationship :-)

• 2d

Are you in one now?

• 2d

** the person you or him slept with

• 2d

Nope, because everyone is different and they do it different ways. I know it sounds way too simple, because it really is. It's also hard to get bored with one person when they're not the only one. I can't really explain it, but I enjoy sex with my boyfriend even more when I've got someone new on the side. This sort of thing truly isn't for everyone, but I wish more people could be open to experiencing the freedom we feel.

• A mix of yes and no.

I say no because I know he loves me and I trust him. Our love is very strong and we have overcome a ton of obstacles people thought we wouldn't get past.

I say yes only because I know I'm not the most "ideal gf" out there. I just fear someone falling out of love with me for someone better.

• 1d

Wow! Thats a really good mix. I can relate to that and im sure lots of poeple do too!

• I don't fear that he'll cheat on me, because I trust him. But I do fear losing him.

• No actually. My boyfriend has a lot of female friends, I have a lot of male friends. But we trust each other. I have gotten in that guy's head and I know he wouldn't cheat on me. Yes, men like that DO exist. I'm the same. I believe in absolute loyalty.

• 1d

I agree with you on that 100%!! those guys still exist, in fact, I am one of those too. I have lots of female friends and I am faithful or will be faithful to my next girlfriend.

• yea its a fear

• No.. If he cheats on me then he's clearly just the biggest idiot in the world LOL fr.

• It's a big reason why I've been single for a while. I've been cheated on 4 times by the same person. I'm terrified to open up to anyone and be at risk of that happening again (but with someone new of course).

• 1d

Well let me just say that if you forgave your ex for cheating on you 3 times you need to bring your self-esteem up. Now, if you didn't know he was cheating on you and you found out he cheated on you then thats a diff situation. Yea its scary to jump into a new relationship and forgetting what happened before, but every relationship is different from any of the ones you had in the past. So any relationship you have will be new and wit new feelings and new things.

• 1d

I obviously didn't know lol it was like a brick in the face when I found out. I'm just not ready to put myself at risk of getting hurt. If I can avoid it, I will.

• Never been scared of being cheated on. If I've given someone my best and they choose to betray that way, I'd probably be better off without them.

• I have complete trust in my boyfriend, he wouldn't cheat on me.

• Personally, I don't date someone I don't trust. But If he does cheat I'm gone.

• Not at all...

• During the first few months, yes. But now, after 3 years, not at all.
    I don't want to sound naive but i really do trust him. He trusts me too.
    Besides, if he ever cheated I'd tell his mother and she'd kill him hahahaha it's a positive of having a good relationship with your mother in law. He's a mammas boy but she's not one of those mothers who thinks the sun shines out their son's ass.

• yeah because of my experiences

• i wasn't afraid to be cheated on when i was in a relationship. i had complete faith in him. But after he became an ex, life came crashing on me and i didn't trust anyone... even though my ex never cheated on me.

• I'm never afraid of getting cheated on when I am with somebody. It is only when I am single and trying to convince somebody to commit to me that I worry about getting cheated on.

• I used to be terrified of it.

What Guys Said 4

• Naa, I've grown to not care as much. If she cheats ill be butthurt but fuck it move on she's mot worth it.

• What GF? I don't have one XD

• I have some inferiority issues myself, but I've actually been accused of cheating by my current partner a lot. I'm very clingy towards her and I think she thinks its a fa├žade

• 2d

I had that happening for years when i was wit my ex. She always thought inwas talking to a girl behind her back. Turns out it was her talking to a guy ( or maybe a few guys who knows) behind my back. At least i know of one. It sucks!

• No. If she does I'll drop kick her ass to the curb and get a new one.