Will he regret his decision?

I miss him so much but he left me because he fond another girl wo comes from a rich family, has rich friends, goes to an international studies and is no much of a looker but he cose her because she is more compatible with his lifestyle. On te other hand, i was the most gorgeous girl he has been wih so he said but i come from a poor famil have lower class friends and he didn't wanted to be seen with me, while im actually a virgin an never dated anyone at24, i was 22 when i met him. I miss him so muc bu he made his choice and doesn't even want to see me... i didn't dated any guy after him cause i missed him

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing he probably won't regret it. Here's the problem -- you spend a lot of time denigrating his new girlfriend (she's just rich, she's not pretty) and mention these positives about yourself but it seems to totally fly over your head how everything you state is unbelievably shallow. I mean, what are your positives? You're "gorgeous" and you're a virgin. What in the world do you think those things are worth?

There's way, way more to a relationship than looks (and my god, virginity? Are you serious?) and I think you've missed that entirely. My guess is he didn't choose her over you because of money or because you're poor. I'm guessing this other girl has a lot more to offer than you suggest.

• 8d

Look... i come from a conservative famil backround, i was very naive and i was raised very strict just untill now i know that you need to offer someone something and not wait untill a man comes b to take care of you... i grew up very sheltered so it isn't m fault

What Guys Said 1

• My guess is he probably didn't treat you very well, but since a boyfriend is better than no boyfriend you tolerated him. Find someone who makes you really happy, and accepts you for who you are.

What Girls Said 1

• i hope you'll find someone better