What dating advice do you usually give to other people?

What's your relationship status?

• I love giving dating advice
  • I don't give dating advice to anyone EVER.
  • Meow
    Vote C

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 55

• i try to basically explain a long complex probability equation, without actually saying anything of the sort.

basically, think of your ideal mate. Work out every precise detail. Chances are, that person exists somewhere in the world. But your chances of meeting them are very slim, and the chances of you fitting every precise detail of their criteria are slimmer still. So, you can hold out, but the thing is that the 'details' that you fit are going to change over time, and eventually (particularly when it comes to appearance) you are going to fit fewer of other people's standards.

However, the more you loosen your own standards, the more likely it is you'll find a guy that fits them - the extreme case of this being that you have no standards, in which case every guy meets your standards.

This whole process of mutual standard fitting is commonly referred to 'compatibility.' As you grow older, fewer guys remain for you to be compatible with. You can either lessen your standards now, or be forced to lessen them later. Or, you can take the risk and hold out for the chance you meet someone more compatible. Nothing is guaranteed to work, so choose wisely..

• I give Real advice using my experiences and what i have seen. Thing is i am super blunt. Also, i dont take sides. I say it as it is. If the asker is at fault, best believe i will say something about it.
    My methods are unorthodox, but by Zeus, they work if people listen.

• I've been giving dating advice before this site even existed lmao. My brother had this one girl who was interested in him and then she ended up stalking him. It was crazy but my advice often helped. I myself have been in a relationship for nearly a year but my experience extends only to long-distance relationships since my boyfriend lives several states away.

• “I have never taken the high road. But I tell other people to ‘cause then there’s more room for me on the low road.”

• my usual cliche,

keep trying

• I try to give a person the best advice I can to help them solve their problem or situation.

• -Don't only date one person at a time.
    -Don't commit too early
    -Don't give too much attention too early
    -Don't base your self worth on one person
    -Don't make assumptions about the other person liking you

• Choking chicken is a lot cheaper than dating. Furthermore, "she" won't be disappointed by your tiny wiener.

• If asked, I may make suggestions based on my life experience, but in the area of dating I am not the person to ask.
    A fundamental rule of success if that, if you want to know how to be successful at something, ask someone who is successful.
    All that a loser can tell you is how to lose.
    In the area of dating, I am about as loser as loser gets.

• Barely anyone ever asks me for relationship or dating advice... because they don't know I've been on this site over 2 years and I'm a "Guru" lol.

• Relationship status: Technically LDR. We knew each other in highschool but I'm in college now so we try to keep things going but... yea... not gonna last. We're both very touchy-feely people so... eh.

Relationship advice: I really like giving it one-to-one. I don't enjoy answering questions regarding relationship advice because it's likely I won't know the full situation. I rather it be in private message so that we can discuss the problem.

As for the advice I typically give, it depends on the gender of the person asking.

For girls: I emphasize supporting her man mentally and emotionally when he needs it, as well as understanding where he's coming from (since I am, in fact, a guy).

For guys: I emphasize leading his woman to sustain order in the relationship and not becoming dependent on her approval.

• I am single and if asked relatively directly for advice, I would say "Just be yourself, if you try to be something else your true self will eventually come through. If you want to change it should be for yourself not others"

• I give advice to definitely be careful and make sure to not screw things up and communicate

Currently single for about 16 years now

• Follow your heart , make sure the partner communicates,
    if there is failed communication than you won't get any where
    If they talk about sex right away or even ask you about your sex life
    it sounds like a red flag and something you need to be aware of
    If your gut feeling keeps sending messages to you 9 chances out 10
    you should go with your gut feeling.

• I only leave them with a warning don't see it as a game, take it seriously think with your heart but also your mind.

• Well there is no cookie cutter answer when it comes to dating advice. But i tend to give very good tailored to the situation advice

• id be like listen up dumb degenerate socially engineereed mother fuckers, i know society has made you attracted to the tattted, the super fit, bearded, caucasoid/mulattoo type of dudes and girls but in reality, morals and loving through charater has proven to make a relationship last and work.

but you dumb mother fuckers will do whatever for status and deal with heartbreaks later

• follow the 3 date rule and you never have any worries:

If after three dates she sleeps with you, leave her.

If after 3 dates she doesn't sleep with you, leave her.

If you follow these 3 steps, your headaches with women will be guaranteed to be small.

• I usually tell guys to stop being pussies and taking dating so seriously.

• You gotta respect and love yourself before seeking a relationship.

• Listen to your head, sometimes the heart blinds you

• don't let yourself love her before you know her.

• I'm single and ready to mingle.

• Varies from person to person.

• I'm really bad at giving dating/relationship advice. I usually advise them to break up if they ask me for advice...

• I tend to give good advise but can never seem to find success myself, to borrow a phrase "Always the bridesmaid and never the bride"

• I don't in real life but on the internet like everyone else I am a relationship expert lol.

• I actually get told by my friends who are dating someone I give good relationship advice.

• I will eat your soul.

• More from Guys
    25

What Girls Said 37

• I are taken, very taken. Someone finally caught me and pinned me down. LOL.

www.lovethisgif.com/.../...ppy-Anime-Blush-Gif.gif

I also like giving dating advice, I like to think I have some helpful things to say. Lol.

• it all depends on 3 big things:
    1) My connection to both people
    2) How long they have been together and
    3) What the situation is
    if I am friends with both and I can tell it's not a good match no matter how long they have been together I will advise them to let the other down gently as to do the least harm possible. if it's a good/perfect match then no matter what I will advise them to work out whatever it is with the other person. funnily enough I can't tell a toxic relationship firm a good one when it's my own relationship lol. thankfully my boyfriend and I are in good standing currently.

• "A" For Always Go Slow with Joe. Nurse and Nurture Something Special that could Potentially... Turn into a Twosome. xx

• i voted meow

• if you want to know something ask.

if you want to do something -and it does not hurt anyone or infringe on their rights- do it.

emotions are not weak. being afraid of them is.

courage is being afraid and acting anyhow. not not being afraid

'pretending not to care' is not strong its cowardly. if you dont care fck off and stop wasting his/ her time. if you care stop pretending you dont.

dont expect things from other people that you dont expect of yourself.

• The most dating advice that I give is when I get on this site other than that I dont give advice. I find that women can become to clingy and call/txt nonstop. People have lives that they are tending to, none has time to be sitting on the phone allday listening to someone complain about a guy who she will more than likely get back with. Its so pointless. I like giving advice and listening to stories it keeps me motivated and also it helps me signs of what to look out for.

• I'm single. I try to be as neutral and as real as possible as someone on the outside looking in. I give advice based off experience as well as looking at situations as if I were in them. It's not always easy to give advice because people aren't gonna always like what you have to say.

• I'm single and I don't mind giving dating advice. As far the advice goes... It depends. The last relationship advice I gave was to my friend. She's seeing a married man... 😟😧 I just told her to leave it alone because he'll choose his wife over her and sure enough...

• Don't eat souls.

• Trust your gut, it's usually right.

• I love that meme.

• In a relationship.

My advice is to not try and force a relationship just because there's a spark, especially IG they don't seem interested in one.

• In a relationship
    I usually say, don't rush into one, it's okay to be single, but if you really like him/her, go for it.

• I always seem to end up giving advice.

Definitely in a committed relationship. Couldn't be anymore happier with my shit head 😂😂

• Love sucks

• I give dating advice, but always end it with something like "idk tho" do if they follow it, i'm not to blame.

• my friends ask me for advice but I don't know why since i haven't had a proper relationship but no I'm not qualified enough to give out advice

• just meow.

• Dont hesitate to fall in love bcs when it happens it happens. Hesitating just makes things worse
    Also dont get into a real relationship with someone without being completely sure about it

• i rarely give relationship advice to people.

and i am in a committed relationship.

• i'm terrible at giving advice.
    i usually ask 'what would you advise me if came to you with the same problem'?

• I've always bed good at that. And yup, happily I'm a relationship.

• I have no advice. I do, but...
    My relationship status? Forever single! 💃💃💃

• I should not give dating advice Lol.

• Appearance doesn't matter. Looks, body shape, facial characteristics they all fade away with time, they all leave you. But the character doesn't. Personality is what matters. This is what stays until the very end.

• To never forgive a betrayal and always let someone know where you stand with them

• To always be honest. I can't stress that enough that honesty saves a relationship. Or it might break it sometimes depending on what you're being honest about, but it's still the best way to go.

And I am taken.

• My friends say I give good advice when they have relationship troubles. I'm a single pringle though :P

• Just be urself and if he's a perv. kick him in his balls

• More from Girls
    7