I really fancy this guy, but I'm not sure if I want a relationship. I'm crazy about him though?

So basically I met this guy like 3 months ago and I kinda liked him from the start but we had this group of friends that are girls and guys and me and him are in the group. We always talk and I think we flirt, I'm not sure. But the more I see him the more I like him. And we see each other all the time. We've never met one on one, but I love talking to him and he's really hot looking. The thing is I'm not sure if I want a relationship or am ready for one. And if so how do I show him I like him? What do I do?

What Guys Said 4

• Don't put relationship expectations on it. Ask him on a date and just date him for a while, see where it goes and how you feel. Just be honest with him about it that's all so there are no misunderstandings.

• I think you should ask him out. It's not every day that you meet someone who you really like and enjoy being around so it's worth pursuing a relationship, in my opinion

• Ask him for a dinner.

• Have you farted/pooped around him?

What Girls Said 2

• You both probably already flirt and im sure he likes it haha just keep doing that and smile a lot so he knows you like him also ask him to hang more with just you two.

• 6d

Haha I hope so! Ok I'll try. And I'm not sure if I can do that. Im kinda scared, like can a girl even do that?

• 6d

Yea its scary but once you do it , you'll prob think it was easy and yass us girls can do anything we want! Girl power 😋 also he would prob like the confidence

• wait more