HELP PLEASE! Met a girl on Tinder - we've been out once a week for 5 weeks but we don't talk on the phone or text each other! What is going on?

So been out 5 times, haven't gotten physical beyond a lengthy pash in the car, she doesn't answer her phone (i've only ever tried calling twice in all this time) and she doesn't reply to texts for days!! What is going on? Why go out with me once a week but have ZERO contact in between? Do any guys have or had similar experience? Girls do any of you do this to guys? Is there any chance that she likes me at all?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that is weird that there isn't communication between dates... and if that happens more it should be addressed. If someone doesn't respond to messages for days or doesn't have small talk over the phone and you're dating? It doesn't seem like they want to be bothered with you. You should talk fo her the next time you all go out and find out if she's serious about furthering your relationship. Analyze her behavior on dates, does she seem entertained and happy by your company? Or does she look like she could care less she was there?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like she might be dating someone else at the same time. I think if you want to try to make it work you should ask her because we can speculate all day long but she is the one who knows the answer.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I'm just going to say that it's a complete waste of time. Whatever her reasons, she is obviously not serious about it. Learn from it, and get a better match.

• sounds like she doesn't like you. drop it like its hot