Why did he do this on our date?

So I went on a date with this guy the other day and at the end of the date he waited with me before my taxi got here and during that time this drunk rowdy couple were bumping into me and he sort of gestured for me to move away from them

Why did he do this?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• He was being chivalrous! Do you know what that is? ;) It sounds to me like he wasn't jerked up--he was raised. And raised right by the sound of it.

• You seem to be quite oblivious in general, so he stepped up to protect you in case something happened.

• he was being protective of you

• are u slow? did u want to dry hump the drunk people...

he did it to get u away from possibly dangerous drunk people... omg... some girls.

• being protective

• He was protecting you. Take it as a good thing.

• Uhhhh wat? I assume he is trying to get you to move away from them since they might do drunk people stuff to you.

• Because he is protective. Good and intelligent guy.

• to protect you maybe

• he likes you :P

• Didn't you ask the same question just a few days ago?

What Girls Said 9

• You just reminded me of the night when I knew my man was first love with me :-) He saw a drunk rowdy bunch heading our way, but thankfully they turned a corner. Later that night he confessed that he was still thinking about what he would have done if they had tried to cause trouble, and how scared he was thinking about me getting hurt.

The others already said it, he's being protective. He's really into you, and a decent guy.

• Because they were bumping into you?

• Well they were drunk. Not like he could ask them without causing conflict or getting ignored. It was inteligent of him to lead you away from them without much trouble.

• He was there looking out for you. Just to make sure you got into the taxi safely. He did it because he is gentleman

• So you wouldn't get hurt or caught up in their drama more and likey

• To get you away from them, some people acts ignorant when drunk.

• Being protective! It is a good thing!
    However don't over analyze either, some people will naturally help others in similar situations!

• He's just being protective of you. He doesn't want you near that couple for something to happen

• Because he's nice