How long have you been single since last relationship?

I am so tired of being single... and even feel like I ever going to be in a relationship again. I've been single for 2 years!

• 6 months or less
    Vote A
  • 1 year
    Vote B
  • 1 year 6 months
    Vote C
  • More than 2years
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
7d thank you very much for answering question!

0|0
16|20

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 20

• I am single now, after having endured a 4 month whirlwind, emotionally abusive relationship quite recently. Was single for 5 years before that. I'm just sort of trying to 'heal' right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be worse. At least you weren't dumped by your other because they decided to join BLM and "prove" themselves worthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3yrs celibate for me.

i got divorced. I learned so much about women I'll probably be single for the rest of my life. there is nothing more than I want than to share good times with that someone special but I have become extremely bitter towards the way women are.

Loyalty, empathy, sensitivity, emotional support, faithfulness, and moral integrity doesn't help a bit for me. I'm only 5 11". hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I hope you won't be bitter towards all women just because one woman was wrong for you forever.

• Show All
    • 2d

@samhradh_leannan Well there are plenty of adult geeks, gamers, and shy regular guys around. None of them are going to mistreat you.
      How about starting there?

• 2d

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm aware that there are tons of good guys out there, and I'm not really looking for a place to start.

• 1 year 6 months since my last official relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • more than 2 years

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 & a half years down so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just started a relationship less than a month ago.

Before then, I was single for over 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good 17 years. Yay me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 weeks since i got rid of the last woman that claimed to be my girlfriend lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready to date

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for as long as I've been alive

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got you beat by 12 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not single at the moment, but I have been for years on end in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25 years and counting. Technically its 10 years because i didn't start seeing girls in that way until i was 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been single for like 22 years now, and I dont see it changing anytime soon lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i've always been single, i don't care to give myself a headache when it comes to relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been in a relationship in 25 years and I'm tried of being alone two.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since birth! Had a couple of flings but nothing serious. Can't really call it a relationship. Why am I single? Well... I don't like attention. If it's serious, I freak out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg
    2 yers is much 😞😞

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always been single. Tried dating a few times to see if I can ever be in a relationship, and it just never worked out, most of them flaked constantly or ghosted after the second or third date and then I just became all caught up with life's responsibilities and busy work schedules with bills and rent to pay, and I just really couldn't put my mind or heart into focus on dating anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• 6 years 8 months single! 😢

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I had a failed attempt at a relationship a month or two ago if that counts.
    If not, I'd say about 2 years coming up around about now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • A day. He had broken up with me about a week ago then came crawling back asking for forgiveness and when I started letting him in again the asshole just decided to go back with his ex.
    What the fuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Sounds like someone just doesn't want to feel lonely so they will drag in other people...

• Still in my first relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • A year and 6 months. I've casuallt dated a few guys since then but I don't consider those relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 3 months

0|0
    0|0
  • 8 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Lets just say it's been a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • a little over a year

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine was 11 months nearly a year x

0|0
    0|0
  • its been like 2 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • My whole life

0|0
    0|0
  • an interesting poll. worth even thinking)

0|0
    0|0
  • ıt has been 2 years

0|0
    0|0