Why is my f*ck buddy trying to impress my dad?

I don't even know what we are anymore. Our relationship is based in sex more than anything else but we do have dates and I met his friends and family.
He hasn't met my family and yesterday I told him that I couldn't go out because my dad was at home and he said "I don't want your father to look at me as something bad, I want him to like me"

What Guys Said 17

• seems like he has feelings for you

• Does he have deeper feelings for you?

• 6d

It can't be, he is extremely affectionate with me in public or in front of his family but sometimes he doesn't treat me like a girlfriend.

• 6d

*it can be

• You two need to have a talk because he seems to think you're more than sexual partners.

• he doesn't think he's a fukbuddy

• He loves you.

• He want's your father trust.

• because he wants you and he is biding his time until you see him as more then just a cock to ride.

• he must be serious

• "I want him to like me" hahaha
    Shows how afraid the guy is of him in case he realises that his wee princess is riding the scum of society.

• Maybe he feels worried that if your father doesn't approve he might make moves to stop you two?

• He wants a him to like him... and? Who wants others to hate them...

• It's just courtesy you want people to think good of u. To give positive aura

• Your fuck buddy wants to make a good impression, possibly he wants something more serious or maybe he just doesn't want to make enemies

• He feels he'll get younif he impressed your dad.

• Whore!

• 2 possible reasons.
    1. He likes you and wants to be more than just fuck buddies.
    2. He doesn't want your dad to know that he is just using his daughter to fuck as his daughter is using him just to fuck. . . so he is trying to impress your dad to make your dad think that his daughter is in some sort of relationship.

My guess is the 1st option but 2 is likely as well.

• lol poor guy thinks the slut wants him for anything more serious than sex. he is in for a sad surprise... .

• 6d

I do want him for something more serious and that is why I'm asking this 🙄

What Girls Said 12

• Ask him if he wants to be something MORE with you. Maybe the term fk buddy only goes so far. An ex of mine started out as a fk buddy--he realized sex isn't as great w/o the feelings attached to it. After that, we had a full blown relationship for about 8mo!! Though... we were fking for 7mo prior. How long have you been together? What do you want with him--not your type? He could have guilt about not seeming good enough?

• 6d

For 4 months and I do have feelings for him but I'm not sure about him.

• 6d

Have a trial relationship for another month--Do a little more with him besides fk... and you will figure it out! <3

• Have a conversation with him about what you guys are and how each of you would like to see this progress. Are you sure he feels like you're just his fuckbuddy too? He's the only one who can tell you.

In all kinds of relationships, communication is important. Especially with fuck buddies or friends with benefits. You need to keep making sure you're on the same page, or misery and heartbreak will arise in at least one of the two eventually.

• Well if he wants to meet your dad, and you've already met his family then he may view you as more than just... play pals 😂

• "We have dates and I met his friends and family."

What you're describing is a relationship. You're in a relationship, and you don't even know it. Wow.

• if you want to re address thing then talk to him about it.,

do you want to be more?

• Cos they might want to take it further... Or they have a thong for your dad...

• He's trying to get with your dad... duhh

• He probably likes you

• ask him

• He wants a serious relationship... It's quite obvious.

• He might be afraid of him - I knew a guy who wanted to sleep with me and he was terrified of my dad.

• i still don't get the whole friends with benefits thing. How do you do that?