What are the qualities of a women that turns guys off?

And vice versa.

0|0
1|23

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• Arrogance or self absorbed, rudeness, dogmatic people. I really dislike dogmatic people, at least with the other two they can learn to change but it's kind of impossible to change the heart of a dogmatic person. Just people who are mean to others in general.

These are just mine of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's mean and petty toward other people then that is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • low self esteem

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate when girls complain about everything or gossip a lot. I think it's really annoying and immature

0|0
    0|0
  • Not being affectionate enough (I really like cuddling, holding hands, and her being clingy) when we are together, but not in public.
    Wearing plaid is a total turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being too much clingy like cuddling all day and shi' not leaving my ass alone for a sec etc. Talking too much, being grumpy and if chick has low sex drive then I'll even leave her for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dependence is annoying to me. Someone who can't do things without me on their own or with someone is really annoying. I understand with certain things but still. And she needs a decent job so that she can buy whatever she wants as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking way too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking. Hard drugs

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Narcissistic
    2. being rude to others.
    3. low sex drive
    4. one way Conversation
    5. if she does drugs.

0|0
    0|0
  • if they turn off they are not qualities...

0|0
    0|0
  • Whether in a relationship or not most irritating thing that a girl can do is not showing up her feelings...

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking

0|1
    0|0
  • Immaturity, entitlement, not being able to take a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they be called 'qualities' if it's negative?

0|0
    0|0
  • Shaven vagina

0|0
    0|2
  • High heels, fuck I hate that

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • - selfish
    - low sex drive
    - views that I can't cope with all the time regarding society. (i. e. racist, or going the other way, obsessed with microaggressions).

0|0
    0|0
  • You use ZERO logic when arguing.
    You NEVER admit when you're wrong.
    Talk, talk, talk, talk talk! So much talking!
    You NEVER forgive. You say that you do. But you'll always bring it up at some point.
    You never tell us what you want! You expect us to read your damn mind or pick up on hints. We suck at picking up hints! So much drama can be avoided if you just tell us what the hell is bothering you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically: obese, double chin, too much of a fake tan, too short

Personality: negative, no ambition, too much baggage, entitlement, clinginess, acts overly sexual or boasts about her sexual past like I'm supposed to be impressed by it

0|0
    1|1
  • Shallowness, participating in the current narcissistic social media culture surrounding young women these days, expecting to receive anything she wants without giving anything back but sex, being obese (overweight is tolerable, but the fat pride movement doesn't fool me), having extremely specific checklists for guys (even more specific than mine lol) such as eye color, height, body shape, skin color, voice, and other things no one can control.

0|3
    0|0
  • so the unqualities actually. well from the women i spoke to in gag, i believe there is no woman whose virtues surpass her defects. so i guess the less fucked up woman wins my heart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• i guess don't like b*tchy/ girls who play games etc...

0|0
    0|0