Is it me, or women are the weirdest thing in the world?

There is this woman in my class, she's very beautiful, classy, smart and quiet... almost intimidating. Anyway, was her partner for a class assignment and suddenly she was super nervous, she was stuttering, smiling and looking elsewhere... just completely different from what she is in class...

31

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you. here's your chance to ask her out for coffee or a movie. she might not accept seeming how being around you makes her flustered but then again she might accept to try and get over her nerves. good luck

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Boobs are weirder

• I think she might like you, or maybe she was not so comfortable around you. Now women are weird but not hard to read if you pay close attention to what they say and do.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!