Is he just shy?

I've been talking to this guy who goes to my university for a week or two now. We snap every day and he'll call me too, but he doesn't talk to me much in real life. Even if we're sitting close to each other, we kind of just joke instead of talking like we usually do. I know he likes me because he told me, but I don't know what's up with him just not talking to me.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you but he does not want to show his love for you in public. On snap he talks freely. But he makes you laugh in public by telling jokes. Telling jokes a n making you love is first step in the game of love. And chatting on snap will keep him occupied in your thoughts. 2 wees is to early for anything major to happen. Give him some more time and see how things go forward.

• who knows

• generally, we don't like to talk about serious things, unless we have to... it's better to just keep it light

What Girls Said 1

• He's probably scared to approach you. Be the one to initiate if you like him that much.