MY boyfriend is ASKING ME THIS DURING SEX?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I live together. Most recently I have been distant, as we have been fighting here and there... Over the past month though, my boyfriend is asking if he can come inside of me during sex!!! We use the pull out method, and he always pulls out... but these days he asks me? What is going on?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 16

• probably doesn't like the interruption. it's definitely not really as pleasurable in my opinion to be right there and then pull out and finish with your hand. so he may just not want the interruption.

perhaps you guys should be using contraception. then he can finish inside and you guys can protect yourselves

• dont ever let it

• Take some birth control pills and lighten up.

Pulling out is so unnatural.

• Wait he wants to deposit his semen inside of you? Fucking gross, i never let my semen touch a woman's skin let alone her vagina, the woman body is a temple and as such it cannot be corrupted by such primitive behaviors.

• Just tell him.. Sure honey! As long you put a condom on :)

• Ask him if he wants kids.

• "sure you can cum inside me, with a fucking condom on!"

• Lol the pull out method. Maybe you are the woman he wants kids with.

• its literally the best feeling in the world

• He wants to finish properly

• Take precautions.

• Don't use the pull out method.

• I think he wants a kid or that he's asking you if you're on the pill, and I think he wants to know what it feels like to cum inside you. Or just ask him if it's okay that he pulls out when he's about to cum and you suck on his cock until he cums or swallow his load. Otherwise tell him that he can only cum inside of you if he's wearing a condom.

Remind him that if he cums inside you and if you're not on the pill or anything, then you're gonna get pregnant, but if you don't want to get pregnant you'll do what you have to, use birth control pills, contraceptives, etc.

• wants to impregnate you to keep you near. the relationship is dead. cause the participants are dead.

• Wants to make you his by getting you pregnant. Or at least the fantasy of getting your pregnant.

• You need to be a man to know the feeling 😏 but it's very strange to ask if he knows that you don't take the pill.
    If you do, well there's nothing wrong on him ASKING. Only you can give him consent :)

What Girls Said 5

• People get crazy and think a pregnancy will bring them closer together and cover up relationship issues.

Doesn't work.

Like, you two need to work through your issues.

• no dont

• He wants babies.

• Its cool when a guy creampie..(cum inside) guys love it. But be sure you are on pills

• Maybe it's just more convenient for him? If you're not on any type of contraceptive, him pulling out won't stop a risk of pregnancy. You should talk to him though if you feel uncomfortable with him cumming inside you.