I kissed this girl in high school on the cheek, and I've talked to her a lot, so I think she knows I like he

and I've talked to her a lot, so I think she knows I like her, but she hasn't done anything. I think she's just toying with me and doesn't like me. she's coming to this party where there will be some other girls. should i make her jealous or something. what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think trying to make her jealous is the way to go. Maybe at the party you should casually tell her that you like her & find out how she feels about you rather than playing the juvenile jealousy game. It might not be clear to her that you like her since a kiss on the cheek is just what some people do with friends, and you also speak to your friends a lot. Better to be open about it especially if you think she is toying with you, no point wasting your time chasing her if she really isn't interested.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Why don't you take a seat over there.

What are you doing here?

--------------------- ---------------------------------------

Yeah, that's kinda nasty for late 20s to date high-school girls!

Stay away!

I'm 22 and I wouldn't consider anyone under 19

Why can't you get women your own age, or at least over 21

• Yeah, I totally agree with deuxx. The jealousy game is juvenile. Just be real and honest with her. You only think she knows that you like her, but you don't know for sure that she knows. You mentioned that she hasn't done anything, which could mean that she doesn't know for sure that you like her or anything yet. I would play it cool at the party but find a way to let her know for sure that you like her - like maybe ask her to dance or ask her out or something like that. Or, if you're really brave, you could kiss her on the lips this time and go for the gold! Good luck dude!