Gagers, what's the worst way you have been rejected?

Mine is that i said Hi to a girl, and helped her by explaining how to put a filter on her inbox to prevent messages from people out of her age range on a dating site.

she said:
"Thanks, i'll remember that because now i can filter your messages out"

:(

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 75

• Wow that is pretty mean. The worst way I got rejected was by a guy that I dated for a month. He had to move back home to another state and we decided to continue the relationship. He was the one who wanted the relationship. I felt something was off after he left, unanswered texts, vid chat cut short and flip flopping on the idea of me coming to visit him. I managed to get the truth out of him and he told me he wasn't ready, he wanted to be friends w/potential. I didn't hear from him for weeks, until I messaged him, he was kinda cold on chat. This took me a couple weeks to get over the rejection.

• In sixth grade I told a boy I liked him and he said he's not into dudes.

• I haven't been rejected because I've never asked anyone out, but I have dished out a few harsh rejections. The worst one I can think of right now happened a couple of months ago:

I was hanging out with my friend and a bunch of her friends in a parking lot and some guy came up and asked me if I was a witch (I wear a lot of gothic clothing) and told me to show him my boobs. I told him not to call me a witch and said, "I've never shown my boobs to anyone and I'm not going to start with you." He then tried to backtrack by telling me I was beautiful, but I didn't want anything to do with him, so I flipped him off. There was a pretty big crowd gathered at this point and everybody saw it. He pretty much had to go stand off by his own after that.

• WOW! What a bitch. Screw her dude you didn't deserve that.

The worst I've been rejected? Uhhh I had a date with a guy and he called the next day with some crap like: "I don't see us dating as the best course of action."

... Bitch what? This isn't a fucking business proposal just say you're not interested.

• 2d

that's really Cold :O

• 1d

what an idiot, he could have just said the marginal cost of going out with you outweighs the marginal benefits

• People, Online and Off, can be Pretty... Rude and crude.
    This One, hun, sounds like she has some issues and Consider it a Blessing in Disguise that you Masked it when she Filtered you Out.
    To Reply to your Own question, I have a Younger Sibling who "Filtered me out" after Easter for her own Reason of the Season, after I Gave her some nice Gifts and all.
    These sort of People are "Mental," I call them. xx

• 2d

yeah i won't lose sleep over it ^^
      i just wish people didn't feel so safe behind pc's and just care a bit more about others

• 2d

haha "they call me by many names"
      Gandalf for one

• 2d

lol!!! Love it. xxoo

• DAYUMMMMM, now that was Cold Blooded my brother* in my Rick James/Dave Chapelle voice* I'd take that well though cause hell she sounds horrible be happy you dodged that bullet.
    This guy I had a crush in high school went in front of the entire underclassmen class and told all of the girl's something EXTREMELY RUDE/DOUCHE (That I won't say cause it was so fucked up) about what he thought about me and then tried to apologize week's after he found out I was dating his best friend's cousin. Rumor had it, that he was upset about that lmao mwahahaha and then he had the NERVE to ask me out on a date after we graduated year's later. UMMM I THINK NOT FUCKTARD!

• I've been led on. Plenty of times. They give me all the attention, they shower me with compliments and tell me I'm the cutest and greatest girl in the world, just so that in the end they would tell me that they "didn't mean it THAT way". Viva la friend zone!

• 2d

Awwwwe:(

• 2d

Right! Same thing happens when u get older too.

• 1d

You must have been around a lot of gay guys. Because if you have friends who are straight guys, and if they think you are pretty, then it's guaranteed that they have thought of you while jerking off at least once.

• They we're talking about a guy liking me and right after I passed he was like 'That? No thanks'. He was my friend before but I never called to him again... ouch.

• When I was 16 I developed a very big crush on a guy friend who I was close to. We hanged out a lot and were tight since 14. I decided to make a move by having a mutual friend show him a letter where I confessed to another female friend that I liked him. This mutual friend had to act like he accidently found it laying on the floor. Well, he gave it to my ex crush and I saw him showing it to all his friends. The next day came, my ex crush just ignored me. Next day, ignore.. same thing went on for like a week. He literally just acted like nothing happened. I eventually snapped and asked him if we can speak. He then proceeded to say he had no feelings for me and that I wasn't his type. In his words "I'm a square pizza, you are a rectangle pizza, the pieces just don't fit"...

Worst part - I tried asking him out like a year later again :/

• 1d

You know, you seem pretty awesome. Nice to everyone, kind, etc. You absolutely lucked out with things not working out with that guy. He's a complete tool.

• 1d

There you go! Hope everything is working out!

• 1d

@Dillion Likewise for you Sir :)

• I don't care how the guy rejects me. I only feel rejection if I like a guy and he doesn't like me - the sweetest rejection would hurt if I liked him but if I didn't like him - the cruelest rejection would not make a difference to me.

• I couldn't even begin to write it here... long sad story... but they say Time is and Engraver or an Eraser- I say it is whichever you deem necessary in your mind to move on!!!

• I had this major crush on this guy in middle school. We'd just got assigned seats again by our teacher and my luck, I got assigned in a row where I'm sitting right behind him. I could stare at him all day, it was great! One day I was bored and trying to pass a note to my friend about him (yup, the days before cell phones/text messaging), and one of his friends intercepted it and proceeded to read it... out loud... to my crush. My crush then proceeded to look back at me, laugh, and then ask if I could be moved away from his desk. The rest of the year, any time he would see me, he would give me a weird look or ask me to get away from him even though I'd never actually said more than two words to him and had never approached him, and would never for the rest of the year. His friends too would make a point to loudly embarrass me about my crush. It was relentless and awful. After that year, thankfully I went to a new school, and the shaming was left behind me.

• lol I was bar talking to a guy and when I told him my name he walked away... it was my fake name it was to much for him to handle

• Guy says he wanted to be with me.

Later on the day he says some of the following words.

"Uhhh why is every girl I'm intrested in taken😞."

Like bitch were you just hitting on my single ass?

I hate nothing more then falsw hope.

• What a cold-blooded witch. The worst for me, and I haven't had a lot of experience with boys, I'm fourteen not twenty lol. I got rejected at age five when I told my brothers best friend I wanted to marry him, and he was like 8, or 9. He laughed in my face... And that was my long relationship, destroyed. x3

• 2d

Lol you're adorable :3

• 1d

Well, that's not something awful. I usually get rejected like "omg you and me? have you seen your face?" or "fuck off dwarf". And this happens pretty often. Life is very hard on boys. It's okay to hurt our feelings.

• Damn that's harsh!

I've never asked anyone out but this one guy im kinda friends with when we were younger flirted with me a lot and then told me he liked another girl, and then he told my I was in his top 3 of girls. I was like dude I'm not gonna wait in line lol, so I stopped talking to him. We talk more now but I'm definitely not wasting any time on it lol

• LOOOL damn that's next level savage 😭😭😂😂

• I don't approach therefore I've never been rejected.

• I had one male friend who used to be my best friend, we stopped talking for few years, then we met in class meeting and after that decided to ask him out but I got his reply "I'm too lazy to meet" I was a little mad at him but then but I forgot him quickly and moved on.
    Another one: I had a crush on my classmate so I decided to text him on facebook "hi, how are you?" He ignored me and them made laugh with his best friend at me that I texted him and he ignored me. Somehow I didn't give a f*ck about it and just moved on again.

• 3d

"too lazy to meet" wtf
      people on the internet can be really cruel...

• 2d

Lol yeah right
      But I tend to take rejection as natural thing

• 2d

It is, it was just weak of the guy that said that

• Rejection is so painful. I was in a long-distance relationship. We'd met up once before, but the second time I'd arranged to meet him I waited at the airport for him to pick me up. He didn't show. I couldn't contact him. His phone was off. I waited for hours before he texted me to tell me he wouldn't be there to meet me, because it was over and he'd met someone else.

I was devastated, not just because it was over but because I was stranded in a foreign country with no one and nowhere to go. I had to just find a hotel and stay there and wonder around town on my own until I could get a flight home. .

• 2d

oh my god, it broke my heart reading this. But hey, Karma sees everything.

• 2d

Why did you go to his place? Is it like you both planned before that you'll come to meet him?

• 2d

@fermatote

Of course it was planned. We'd both been planning it for months. He visited mine previously and it was my turn to visit him.

• DAMN WHAT A BITCH!
    😰😰😰
    I never approach/ never get rejected

• When I was younger my online friend was nagging me for days to send him a selfie. I didn't realize he was doing this in order to set me up for rejection. I finally sent him one and right after he said some crap and blocked me.
    However months later he tried to contact me and rekindle our friendship.
    I rejected him. Hurhur.

• 3d

Karma!

• 2d

@dedguy You're a rational and secure guy who thinks normally, that's why. But you'd be surprised at how many idiots are out there who have the dumbest mentalities

• 2d

Not necessarily lol. Being rational doesn't get noticed, as a matter of fact it's more the opposite. Guys like the ones your talking about have much better luck for some reason. I think being rational is mistaken a lot of the times for something else.

• I don't think I've been rejected. Then again, I don't really try... hah.

• no way did she really. that's fuxked up man i'm sorry. i don't think i have ever been rejected, although i only ever go for guys who pursue me

• 2d

Oh well haha it was incredibly harsh but I will live

• He told me that he knew he would hurt me if we got together. Which basically meant that he knew that he would cheat on me. Which meant that he didn't like me enough to not want to cheat.

• I told him how I felt, and he just kind of ignored it. We went on a few dates already and had knowing eachother for a few months beforehand. But he didn't seem to feel the same way and ended up ghosting me.
    It's honestly not that bad now that I think about it, but he could have just said it :o

• hahaha you're filterzoned

• I said hi to someone and they say "no thank you". I work at a clothes store... 6/10 people do this.

There was also this one time a guy told me he didn't date black girls because they are " ghetto".

• Worst? I think overall being rejected I've been let down easy

• 3d

that's good ^^ i've never been harsh on a girl for it

• I've never been rejected, cause I have never asked out anyone, if you mean that.
    But people are strange sometimes, don't pay it too much attention, you helped her and that's what matters :)

• More from Girls
    45

What Guys Said 98

• Very weak rejection. To me it is like a snow ball having a chance in hell. Why? I know I have options. It is like a panel interview to me. Next, Next, Next. Do not beat yourself up over people.

Their is always someone that has it worse. I got lead on for two years by a woman recently. She played it up when I thought we could take it to the next level. She Ghosted. She can go fuck off now. Before that cheated and divorced from a woman that I was with for four years and had to pay child support. That is real rejection. Not mere words.

• When I was 13 I asked this girl out and she said no. 10 minutes later a group of guys came up to me and started shoving me saying that she already had a boyfriend. She walked up and started cursing at me while one of the guys spit in my face. The whole time I was being held, I kept thinking they were going to attack.

• Hm, was a female friend, asked over text (sadly), no response. Snapchats me the next day, letting me know she got the job next door to me she wanted. I say congrats, she says thanks and then stopped talking to me for months.

Sucked. Cause I was sad AD and i had to pass by the store which is literally next to my apt complex, and see her car.

• I helped my female friend get through a tough break up. I spoke with her every day and hung out with her when I could. A year latter I asked her out and she insulted me for even trying. Honestly it was not like it was out of the blue. I took a month to flirt and show her I was interested by hinting. She just apparently was playing along cause she liked the compliments.

• hahahahaha damn that was cold.

can't really think of a worst way. they've been nice or got mad at me and ghosted lol.

• This one bitch led me on for a week. She kept coming up with reasons she couldn't go on whatever date i proposed. I came up with like 5 different date ideas. And i wasn't that interested in her until she started chasing me. Both literally and metaphorically. She was asking me out on dates for several months until i finally caved. I felt like a total tool after i finally realized she was just playing games with me. I wish her pain. At least i was honest with her. I didn't turn around and accept then deny then accept then deny. I hope she got herpes. The bad kind.

• In middle school a girl pretended to be my girlfriend just to embarrass me later.

• Studied abroad with a girl for 4 months and got really close. We got back to school for second semester, and I asked if she wanted to come over for dinner on Saturday night, and that I'd make something for us. I made a bunch of meatballs in the crockpot and some pasta, and she never showed up. Texted her, called her, never heard back. Saw her on campus the next day and she ignored me, no explanation. Never talked to her again.

• went on a date with a girl. had a really great night. great convo, had only planned to go to dinner but ended up going for a walk around the city for about 1.5 hours afterwards. i walked her to her car and we kissed (something i almost never do on a first date) and we agreed to go out again. planned to go to a baseball game since we were both fans. so i bought tickets. day of the game she went completely MIA... felt like a sucker for having feeligns for her and buying tickets to a game

about a week later she emailed me saying she was sorry and that something had come up... i never responded

• 1d

Sounds like cold feet that's all. Sometimes dating is so fucked up - it's kind of like a business transaction, everybody is trying to get the best they could, and sometimes they have to juggle people around because they're just not sure. She might have gotten cold feet, or she was trying to decide between you and a few other guys.

• I was in line at the confectioner's and wanted to buy a rum cake. A customer before grabbed the last one.. I was rejected my rum cake... god damn it.

• 1d

Yeah it's so sad right? I mean like our firstworld problems are sooooo bad. Why is life so cruel? XD

• When she doesn't say no but that's what she wants. I've had dates made and then they just don't show or text/call. wtf? Just say no I'm not interested.

• I admit that I liked her and I'd still fuck her if she offered it today, but I wouldn't get into a relationship with her... I was at a cafeé and I had not spoken to her at all in the past, so right when I entered the cafeé, I saw her alone so I thought I'd say hi and introduce myself so I sat close to her and she seemed like she was bored and I was like "You seem bored..." and she was like "Yup. Long day...". Then I approached and said hi, she said hi and I asked "What's up?" and she literally said "Look. I don't date ugly guys, OK?" and I was like "K. Sure...", I didn't even finish my drink, I paid and left. I see her every now and again but I don't even say hi... I mean, I know I'm kinda ugly and not the most attractive guy around, and "What's up?" is not the best pick up line one can come up with but that was some serious shit right there... It has happened a lot that nobody wants to go out because supposedly I'm ugly, and I didn't even have a PROM date but I kinda learned to live with it... I don't do that anymore... I need a lot of time until I can confess my feelings... And I don't even do it if the chances are slim...

• On a Thursday.
    "Hey! Me and a friend of mine are here for a vacation, where are some cool places for night-life?"
    "There is this place, and this place, we could go there tomorrow? We can't be in Rome tonight."
    "Cool, do you have the number a taxi to get there?"
    "Oh we can just come and get you!"
    "Yeah, sure, but I'm here just for a couple of weeks, I want to go out tonight as well."
    "[I research for a number and give it]"
    "Okay thanks, your friend is very handsome anyway!"
    -Block me-

• She said yes. She really meant no. Took me weeks of trying to reach out to her to set up a date basically making myself look like a fool in front of everyone we knew before I figured it out. I was only 15 at the time so I was a little naive.

• 3d

that's incredibly cruel

• 2d

yes you can expect it... you're never too young to not waste peoples time. i've directly rejected people since age 7. 15 isn't even that young. people get married at that age. but its all in the past ;p

• 2d

@AriadneSky I don't think she meant to waste time. She was a goofy awkward person so I don't think she'd ever been put in that position before. You were probably a lot more experienced at that age than we were

• what a depressing question...

When I was 25 I was at this house party and there were three women sitting on this couch. The one on the right was my best friends'(and roommates) girlfriend. She adored me. We were tight. The 2nd was this her best friend... whom I knew very well... haha, she always used to do the dishes in our place:).
    Anyway, this stranger girl was there and I started talking to her politely and she quickly said
    "You trying to pick me up?"
    and I said that I'm just being polite but I think she's pretty.
    Her reply was to YELL "You are the Ugliest idiot with the most annoy voice in this party. GET AWAY FROM ME LOSER!" then she walked off laughing.
    It was embarrassing and my friends wanted to knock her out but i cooled them off.

I had this thing for this girl once but I never acted on it. She was attractive enough to know that 99% of guys would have a serious thing for her though. She called me up out of no where. I actually only talked to her once before. She said she got my number from someone and talked to me for like 10 minutes. then she asked if I would be willing to take her out.
    I said yes and the moment I did I heard a bunch of women laughing and she said "dream on loser!".
    ... I have no idea what that was about and the sad thing was I was 28yrs old and she was 27.

... She did apologize and show interest when she was 34yrs old (last year though) but I own a complex and earn 6 figures now:)

• 1d

ahahah and they say money can't buy love. by the way you should put your bio picture on your open house sign, they'll know the broker is a serious ass kicker

• 1d

Oh here's a another.

Once this girl said "I wouldn't even fart in your direction".

hahaha, I actually laughed when she said that but it kind of grossed me out.

• I put my whole self in for a girl, and watched her date other guys

• She woke up talkin' 'bout press in' charges, so I just pulled my tongue out her ass and left...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DTcjmz7ev7o

• When my first serious girlfriend faked a relationship with me for a year, to hide from her parents that she was maintaining a secret relationship with a bad boy of whom they disapproved.
    I was so naive and so much in love that I did not suspect anything.
    When they ran off together, which forced the truth into the open, I was more than heartbroken.
    The experience changed me. It left me psychologically incapable of feeling romantic love, or trusting a woman.
    Subsequent experiences reinforced that lack of trust.

• Being ignored 100%.

• 3d

well if that would wound me i would have bled to Death xD

• There was never a bad way that I was rejected. They were all essentially the same. They brushed me off and ignored me

• ı have never been rejected

• damn fuzz that tragic TRAGIC.

but mine is when I walk up to a girl before I could say hi she said "I'm not interest I don't wanna have sex, no relationship talk text none of that, I don't have a boyfriend, and you may be cute but no." but I maneuvered and said I was actually trying to talk to her friend. and it work out perfectly. she was so embarrassed. I would have to if I didn't get the number

• 2d

I would have immediately followed up with something like "Damn, I only wanted to know where you bought that sick Halloween mask so that I could prank my girlfriend with it, no need to freak on me!"

• She changed her cell phone number during our date

• Just the normal being ghosted. She texted me after the date saying that she had a great time but just wanted to be friends. Then never texted me again. I was fine with just being friends, but I guess I'm below even that :(

• What a savage fucking woman lol

I got rejected by a girl at an 8th grade dance in front of tons of friends and she said "you seriously asked me to dance? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂" and yeah she laughed like hysterically and everyone ended up laughing at me

Well brother, I have the last laugh now, because she became fat and unfuckable. she wishes she could dance with me. Too bad she is a fucking whale with a rotten personality. I hope she is infertile and never experiences love of any kind.

Moral of the story, these hoes will get what's coming to them.

• 1d

Wow! *Butthurt detector alarm goes of like crazy*

It doesn't make you the "good guy" or the "victim" if you're as nasty as her no matter how much you believe you're all innocent and so much better XD

• 1d

If she really is fat and all.. Ask her out on date and don't show up...

• 1d

@singlebee haha chill I don't even want to be associated with that

• Some girl ghosted me after we discussed meeting up. I was into her. Then finally confessed she'd found another guy, and had a moral dilemma, which was the reason for her silence. Then she calls me up upset a few days later after she went to see him confiding he essentially treated her the same way she treated me. I laughed.

^^^Ladies, it's s*** like this that breeds some of the bitterness in guys on here. So frankly, some of you deserve the a**hole treatment every once in awhile. You act like immature children when it comes to men.

• Hi (insert name here)!

She runs away and screams.

Not the first time.

Huh :P :)

• It's too bad that the question is limited to romance..

• She refused to stick it up my arse once, I felt like shit after that rejection

• 2d

awwwe baby :* i'm sure someone will stick it up your ass ;)

• 2d

Not when they are struggling to get an erection 😇

• More from Guys
    68