Guys, Guys in mid thirties, would you be afraid to date a girl in her mid-late twenties?

0|0

What Guys Said 22

• I'm 32 my girlfriend is 21 I had no problems only worries what her parents would think, treat them right and no one can say anything against you.

1|0
    0|0
  • u can't use two numbers? but no that does not sound bad at all, roughly 10 years. at that age its nothing. besides age is a number. u should be worried about how they look. are they hot to u? do they look young? or old? do u like them to look old or young? how do they act? do u like immature or more mature acting ppl? and over all how do u two get allong? with all that u should be very easily be able to figure out if u want to go out with them or not, regardless of a stupid number.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they be afraid?

0|0
    0|0
  • afraid? no. If she's cute I might wonder what her interests are, though..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 44 and my girlfriend is 24. Pretty much answers that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I'm not in my mid-thirties yet but being AFRAID of dating a girl in her mid-twenties? No, not afraid, but I would worry about her maturity level.

0|0
    0|0
  • What would there be to be afraid of? Age doesn't confirm or deny compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all if she was into me as well and didn't care about the age difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. My last girlfriend is 14 years younger than me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most prefer it actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I would date a girl that age for as long as I can walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lord no !

0|0
    0|0
  • no the younger the better i have always liked them younger than me.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wouldn't be if I were that old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, over 25 is ok while below are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not afraid. Just uninterested.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would that be something a guy in his mid-thirties would fear? lol! Honestly, girls in their mid-late twenties probably have the widest appeal to guys of pretty much any age.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was that age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. If they are cute, nice and sweet, not at all, it'd be a pleasure.

0|0
    0|0
  • my ideal age for a woman is 26 so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Afraid? No. But if she'd just date me for money or because she thinks I'm gonna pay for her dinners, then I'd drop her like a hot potato.

0|0
    0|0