No girl ever been attracted to me? Should I give up on dating?

I've never had a woman show interest in me throughout my entire life. I'm good at talking to women but they never view me in a sexual way. I improved my style, got in great shape, and still nothing. I'm in college right now and still having no success. Is that a sign of more to come later in life? I've heard if you can't get a girl in college then you never will. You would think at least one person would be attracted to me, but none have been. How can I deal with this?

What Girls Said 3

• post photos and we can help

• ok you are still young and have more time to look for relationships in the future if you like someone you should make the first move and not just sit around and wait for the girl to make the move because girls want the guy to make the first move not the other way around. p. s don't give up on dating that special someone will enter your life one day

• well have you tried find someone online? like dating someone from completely different country, cultures etc. i don't think you shouldn't worry that much tho

What Guys Said 4

• Hey anonymous, let me first tell you that your statement "You can't get a girl in college then you never will" is completely false. You can still find a girl, and be able to attract her after college too. There are many women in this world, and you'll constantly be surrounded by them. In other words, you'll have many opportunities to date someone that you find attractive.

Then, you said you're good at talking to women. Maybe you believe that you are good at talking, but the ladies don't see it that way. I don't know you well to judge you, nevertheless if you are doing it right then I can guarantee you that you already have what is the most needed attribute to attire a women (in my opinion).

The reason why they never saw you in a sexual way it is because your strategy for approaching women is most probably wrong. Thus, I mean that you might want to adjust the way of attracting women in your college. In other words, you will have to flirt, touch them physically, follow up what's going on in their lives and so on.. then I believe that it will be a different story.

As I don't know how you look like, you might be very attractive or simply average looking guy in the eyes of the women; physically speaking. So, if you are not satisfied of your physique, I do recommend you to work out, to dress nice, and do some little things that could boost your physical attributes.

• Never give up. Just because your having trouble finding women in college does not mean you will never find a woman. Try joining a club at college you can meet like minded people especially women. Or even try online dating, but giving up should not be an option.

• why not dont feels bad

• It's okay, I have the same problem. 19 years old and I've never had a girlfriend.