What happened to him?

I was seeing this guy for over two months.. and he was obssesed with me in every way possible... With my looks, with my personality, he loved the fact that he could trust me and he couldn't stop talking about how crazy he is about me. And it was all real. Trust me on this lol.
So tell me how is it possible that all of this just faded away? We spent an incredible summer together and we were all over eachother... For a long time I didn't open up because I dont trust easily.. But he made me feel like I could trust him.. He was serious about me.. he made plans for our next summer together, asked me about my parents-how were they like etc. And than I went on vacation for two weeks and all of a sudden he told me that he wasn't ready to commit?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• he may found someone else

What Girls Said 2

• He found someone else while you were away. Some people are very fickle in relationships and like the passion in the beginning but then don't want a serious relationship so they go onto the next one.

• 1d

But here it was different. It wasn't just about passion. We were like best friends. Every time one of us had a problem we would be there for eachother. What we had was so much more and I think he'll regret his decision.

• 1d

I know you want it to be more but it obviously isn't. And although you may have been close he is over it now.

• Love is nothing but freaking chemicals in the brain. Someday they fade away. It happens.

• 1d

When you share a deeper connection with some one.. just like we did I don't think that just 'happens'. Maybe that person believes that what he's doing is right but I think regrets it with time. just like he will