Girls, Bad guy or good guy? Why?

I think, girls like bad boys. What do you think?

• Bad guy
    34% (18)
  • Good guy
    66% (35)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

44

What Girls Said 44

• It's such a myth that girls in general like "bad boys". Some girls like guys who act out because they wish they could do what he does. Some girls like guys who are mean to them because they have low self esteem and some of us hate "bad boys" because we prefer kindness and decency.

• There is no Harm, on the Arm, for a Little... Bad Boy.
    However, "Bad" sometimes Means Boys like a little More freedom which is Not always Good, Makes them Look Like a Hood.
    I think many Girls today like their Cake and Make it Two, Being with Bad and Having the Luck of Having them Good as well.
    Some girls Do though, like the Bad Guy and won't Settle for More in Store. xx

• Girls like guys who possess a lot of traits that they, as individuals, find to be positive in a partner. Also, there's a lot more to men than simply being a 'bad guy' or a 'good guy'. Sounds like your'e looking at things through a huge oversimplified looking-glass.

• Tough question... all in all... good guy. Loving, easy going, understanding and affectionate...

however... one thing I definitely treasure about my SO is his ability to appreciate my occasionally fkked up sense of humor and both being jerks sometimes and respecting the times when we're feeling a bit dickish.

But all in all we're both morally sound, compassionate, and empathetic people.

• The balanced man always wins. The man who is nice but not a weak little push over, and a man who can handle himself, his opinions without being a convinct-asshole.

Gimme that man.

• I like a good guy with confidence and is adventurous.

• depends on the context. i like how bad boys look, but a bad boy look doesn't always make a bad guy. i like edgy boys. and mean boys. but not one that is gonna b a twat.

• Good guy that is respectful and romantic and caring. but ofcourse can also have like a fun outgoing side too. And hope he has a dirty mind and can joke around and be himself. So good guy but just not boring with no personality.

• I like good guys who are bad for me.

• Good guy. But a legit one. Not a 'nice guy'.

• Bad guys are over rated and painful at the end of the day

• Generally, i dont like the generaliztion of good and bad when it comes to guys in relationships. Because i find that i dont want a worthless piece of scum and good guy usully doesn't describe what i think is a good guy.

• Good guy! However he shouldn't be the boring kind of good guy, just treat me right.

• good guy

• I love a good boy with a bad boy exterior.

• 1d

That's good.

• 1d

I try very hard to be extremely empathic... so I really hate it when people are judgmental. I'd rather have a partner with scars...

• 1d

So sad. I agree you. That's true, absolutely!

• Whichever isn't a twat by nature.

• Goooooood guy! I married sort of a bad guy. If I ever had the chance to get serious with another guy that would almost be my top priority.

• Both, a bad boy boy but treats me right.
    My dad was considered wild and a bad boy but he was loyal to my mom never cheated on her and treated her with respect and treated her well.

• Good guy, who can be bad when It is necessary.

• Great guy ❤️

• In my experience most girls want a guy who's in between.
    I personally want a guy who is respectful and has manors, knows how to act in public but also a guy whos not a push over and likes to break the "rules" sometimes.
    In all honesty, all girls are different but from judging me and my friends a guy like i mentioned above xx

• Neither

• Lmao no just no

• Bad guys are jerks. Cute, but their cheekbones are made of death and evil, however perfect they are.

Very dangerous indeed.

• good guy

• Obviously a good guy with a bad ass streak.

• What kind of girls do you encounter? Lmao

• I want a bad boy that's a good guy... not sure if that makes sense...

• I don't know why but I've always liked bad boys. They just seem more interesting.

• Awesome guy

• More from Girls
    14