Asked a girl out and got rejected :(?

So I met this girl at the strip club... yes she's a dancer and yes I know this is a bad move. But i genuinely had a connection with her and she gave me her #. We texted back and forth for a couple of weeks and then I went back to see her, she spent her shift just hanging out with me and never asked me for a dance. (Never got one from her or anyone else from this place fyi) she hung out with me and my buddy after her shift a couple of times and i ended being really intrigued to who she was outside the club and decided to ask her out. She said she needs to seriously think about it because its hard to date being a dancer and I said sure thing take your time. Later that night she texted me and said she doesn't date guys she meets at the club because it always blows up in her face and she also doesn't date guys who drink (she used to be an alcoholic). I dont drink much fyi maybe 1 beer a week so im not sure what to do here.. its been a week and we haven't texted eachother and i haven't been back to see her either.

4d I want to ask her out again :x
4d Oh yeah, Im well off she could totally be after my money, butttt im ok with that 😂take my money dont reject me 😑

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 12

• The problem with guys who go to strip clubs is that they objectify women and tend to not be very good at relationships or else they'd have a naked woman to go home to. (Yes this is a generalization, but this is the generalized female perspective on men who go to strip clubs.) You can't blame her for safeguarding herself against these types of men, especially since she's had problems with it in the past.

I'm not sure if there's anything you can do to convince her to date you since she seems pretty set in her ways. Her desire to not have a boyfriend while she strips is also warranted because a lot of guys get jealous of the patrons at the club she works at in this kind of scenario. She also might feel like you won't respect her as a person because you've seen her selling her body to random men.

• Strippers are real people. They typically are very troubled, but that doesn't mean they don't deserve love. I'm pretty sure she's had her share of boyfriends who couldn't handle her profession so she has these walls she's gotta put up to protect herself. You have to think this through to the future if you do decide to peruse her further. Are you willing to go through hoops to prove to her that you are different? She's gotta be willing to trust you eventually in order for something like this to work.

• Strippers have genuine connections with just about everyone. No offense, but stop being a punk ass and stop sweating a stripper hoe. You are lucky she rejected you because some of them would have took advantage of you, turned you into their bitch and had you paying their bills. Find a better girl.

• 4d

So what you're saying is.. that a girl can fool you into believing there's a connection to get what they want from you.

Got it!

• 4d

@Tony1974 anyone can do that. it isn't specific to one gender.

• You have to realize that the "connection" you think you had with her is just her trying to make money. She makes you feel good, you give her money. She let's you believe you might see her outside work sometime, you keep coming back and giving her more money...

• Why ask her out again? She already gave you her reasons. Unless those reasons are no longer true, then her answer hasn't changed. Just move on.

• Hey if you're into her and want to risk it, I say fight for her. Not in a creepy way tho, just say "Well why does it blow up on your face everytime? If you tell me I can tell you if I'm like that or not and then we'll be sure we're not missing something good." and about the drinking thing, just tell her its not frequent and you wouldn't drink in front of her anyways.

• No, you didn't have a connection. She was only trying to make you feel special to get your money.

• Move on

• 4d

Whoa, your incredible advice shines though again! Pshht please..

• being rejected is okay

• 🎶 I'm in love with a stripperrrrr 🎶

• The connection was not what you thought it was.
    It's her job to create a false connection.
    I'm sure she gets asked out on the daily.

• You'll be okay.

What Guys Said 10

• What are you looking for in dating? Companionship? Casual sex? Potential LTR partner?

• 4d

Potential ltr i guess, im pretty picky so usually I dont ask unless I see something

• 4d

@IceCubedude Yeah, that's the point of all those questions I posed. This NEVER works!

• 4d

yeah better have standards so it doesn't screw you over later

• I suggest the following:

Go back to see her and chat her up. Tell her you'll give up your very sparse drinking, esp around her if that's the concern, in exchange for a chance to see if this thing has legs.

What do you think? Don't be desperate but a bit gallant.

• you had a connection. chase that shit until you are convinced yourself it's dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd4j1Ms1VYE

• Well you did say it was a bad move... so... what did you expect?

• 4d

Probably a good idea not to... and if she rejected you, though she is a "dancer" it means she must be a decent girl outside enough to know to show you that she isn't a gold digger. Pretty sure she knows you do well.

• Not trying to sound bad but according to your description, things seemed to change after the meetup..

• Do not contact. Just let that one go son!

• Sigh

• So find another girl. What's the big deal?

• So what's the problem? She didn't bash you so..

• -Lol at having a connection with a stripper
    -Lol at thinking texting mean shit. Strippers will make you think you have a connection to use you for money.

Watch this video to understand how women play the dating game for men they are not attracted towards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oNhaZCGr4s

-Lol she soft rejected you.

Young nigga. Aware yourself. this video above will change your life and make you not be a simp.