Girls, can my friend have a girlfriend?

On this video, he smiled as you wanted...

Can he have a girlfriend... Is he attractive enough?

I'm just helping him.

5

What Girls Said 5

• He isn't my type, but he's not a bad looking guy. Of course he could find a girlfriend. I think it's a little weird that you're trying to help out a "friend" though. ;)

• 3d

He was with me lol... And he asked the question for me...

Okay if i'm not your type. Have you ever dated guys who weren't your type? What do you mean by ''type''?

• 3d

I find them attractive because I like their personality. I also start to find them physically appealing once real feelings start getting involved, if that makes it a little clearer. You can find someone attractive that isn't your type as well.

• 3d

Yes, it's clearer.^^

• Of course you can get a girlfriend

• 3d

Thank you very much! My friend was with me and he had asked the question lol...

• Haha that video is awesome! But totally!! He just has to find the right girl! (Well doesn't every guy) but he definitely has a great chance

• 3d

Thank you very much lol!

• yes he's cute

• I don't see why not. Is he confident?

• 3d

A little shy and confident enough i think... But i'm just a little shy lol.