Why would a grown man ask a woman out then make up an excuse at the very last minute?

He's in his 30's and I've known him for years. We talk every day. He's done it twice.

What Guys Said 1

• He could be super nervous and just can't deal with the pressure.

What Girls Said 5

• He's a waste of time. dont give him a chance to do it a 3rd time

He probably realized he didn't want to spend money. He might be broke. He may have found a "sure thing" who was gonna put out and do freakier things than you. He may have never wanted to go on the date in the first place, and just wanted to fuck.

• Forget him.
    I've learned my lesson.
    If a guy cancels on you still follow up on your plan with a friend or another date instead.
    That way you have a great night out with or without him.
    Meanwhile he is sitting on his couch doing nothing lol.

• 6d

@HitlerIsBack. And you sound like someone who doesn't have a date this weekend. Have fun while I enjoy my weekend.

• I would see why? Unless he really did have something going on and legitimately intended on hanging out with you

• he could indeed be having issues related to his work. he is a busy man at his career's prime period. not a carefree teenager like you. you have to consider the fact he is telling the truth. dont take everything personally. if you believe its an excuse then you have to invest the roots and causes of that deceipt. but lets nt rush to conspiracy senarios.

• 6d

a 30 year old that talks to you every day doesn't sound very disinterested and indifferent to you in my opinion. thats why i advise further investiagation of the said excuses, if they finally prove to be such.

• he changed his mind