Am I a slut for allowing him to do things so quickly?

I'm 18, he's 25. I've never had boyfriend before nor havE I kissed someone. I've known this guy for a month now and the first 3-4 times we would go out, we would just talk and hang out but then after few days we started making out. He just touched my cheeks, hair, faće and then eventually waist and butt. I didn't stop him or anything, I liked it and I wanted him to do that. I didn't tell him that that was my first kiss, the thinks that I've had relationships before. So after that we were making out again and he started touching my back under the shirt, not boobs or bra, just lower back. And then, when we were making out in the park, i asked him to make me a hickey. I didn't know that hickey s something that's considered to be waaaay more than a kiss, and that is more connected with sex than with kiss. He asked me am I sure about the hixkey because that doesn't look good on a girl, and I was like yeah do it. He got so turned on that night that he started pulling my hair, and chocking me and I liked it a looooot. He tried to put my arm on his dick, but I said no. And he said okay. And the last time we saw each other he was chocking me, touching my waist, hair, butt, and he touched my boob but I said no and he said okay and he didn't do it again. He respects my wishes and he does what I like. The problem is that this is my first kiss, hickey, making out, boyfriend, and I don't want to allow him to do everything on me this quick but I like those things and I want him to do those things but is he going to think that in a slut or an easy girl if I allow him to do most of the things now? I just don't want to look like an easy girl and fuck everything up. Are we going to fast, should we slow down? Am I being a slut because I'm allowing him to do those things so fast? I told him that I'm a Virgin and that I'm not hacing sex with him and se said okay, I respect that.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• Not a slut. You do what you feel comfy with

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1