What is the age limit for being too young/old for a guy and girl to date?

This guy I think is super hot and I thought he was in his 20's and I guess he is still in highschool. Yikes! I am so embarrassed but he is so hot. I think I scared him and his whole family--because every time I see him I hide lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 28 and I am in love with a 23 years old guy. I think age is just a number. The really important thing is that the guy likes you and he wants to be with you or you like him and want to be with him. For my case, I guess I am a little bit to older for the 23 years old and we remain friend.

What Guys Said 1

• Why don't you take a seat over there.

What are you doing here?

-------------

No really though, that is kind of nasty. He would be considered so popular for dating an older girlfriend, but people would see you as a perv once they find out he's still in HS

If you can hold real conversations with him, it's OK

If it feels like you're talking to a little child, then run away

I guess if he looks older,like your age, then it might not raise too many eyebrows

Check your state's age of consent

If it doesn't work out, I'm 22 ;)

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I am 23 and the guy I like is 18 (turns 19 in November, I turn 24 in October), so I guess. there you go. haha

• Thanks everyone:)

Yeah I found out he is like 17/18. Yikes!

• Depends how old you are in this case because he's underaged. It's not such a big deal if he were 18 and you were in your early 20's. But if he's 15/16 and you're in your 20's, then he's jailbait. BUT if you're 18 or 19 then it's not that big a deal event hough legally it's still considered statutory rape (excuse me if I misspelled that word). Just be careful. Lust is not worth having legal problems in the future.