Boyfriend hasn't texted me in 3 days, what do I do?

so my boyfriend and I are in a LDR (I'm in SC and he's in NV) and he hasn't texted me in 3 days. I shot him a text 2 days ago telling him that I feel much better (just got through having a stomach bug). And he read the message but didn't respond. What do I do?

7d I've been with him for a month now and we've never had any fights

What Guys Said 3

• Text him again asking if he's ok, and if he still doesn't answer, then move on to the next. LDRs are not easy.

• 7d

Well I know that. That's why he said he plans on seeing me in a month

• Call the police, because a serial killer has his phone.

• How did the relationship start? Online?

• 7d

He used to go to my school but had to move cause his mom got another job located in Nevada and I didn't really think it would be a big deal since we've only got 2 years of high school left then boom we can see each other again. But for now he plans visiting me in a month and we plan to talk about it this weekend

What Girls Said 2

• After 3 days of no contact he's not yo boyfriend anymore.

Lmao jk

No but really, be like wtf man?

• Something is up...

• 7d

I'm unsure cause he cares so much. He even said he wanted to start planning this weekend to see me this month

• 7d

Trying texting him again, dear. He may be busy, or something else is going on.