My male best friend didn't tell me about his girlfriend. Im happy for him but I love him and I'm jealous. Should I disappear from his life?

My best friend who happens to be a male decided it wasn't necessary to tell me about his girlfriend. At first I was disappointed in him because there's flirting from both ends pretty frequently, sometimes we even talk about sex and he always helps me with everything. I always wanted to be more than friends, just never had the courage to tell him. But I've definitely hinted it to him. Anyways, I found out through a mutual friend that he has a girlfriend. When I confronted him, he said he just didn't feel like he needed to talk about it because his relationships end fast and that he says I'm more important than her. I explained to him that I was upset and disappointed in him that he didn't tell me because of how flirty we get so I decided to back down and stop flirting. As the days go by, I can't help but to get jealous because I wanted to be his girlfriend. I don't want to break them up. I need advice.. Is there a better way than to just disappear from his life, or is this the only way?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• if he said your more important to him that she is then tell him how you feel amd things will have a way of working themselves out

• this is partly your fault as well. If you Mike him you should have asked him.

• Just stay his friend and see what happens

What Girls Said 2

• This is classic player moves.

✅Makes you feel like you're special to him.
    ✅Gets you to trust him.
    ✅He has a girlfriend who he emotionally cheated on with you. (Face it, you'd consider what he did with you as cheating if you were his girlfriend.)
    ✅Mentioned short relationships. (Obviously because he's a chronic cheater/player.)

This should make you angry, not jealous. Hopefully you won't fall for this type of guy again.

• I would say your best bet is to be honest with him. There is nothing wrong with telling someone your feelings, even if they are in a relationship. It wouldn't be you who broke them up, if he chooses to end their relationship and be with you, then that was his choice. It would only be a bad thing if you were purposely trying to screw them up.