Would you date a person who is not too attractive, but their personality is just perfect?

Average looking person with great personality. Down to earth. You can literally talk to them for days without getting bored?

• Yes
    87%(108)84%(181)Vote80%(73)
  • No
    13%(16)16%(34)Vote20%(18)

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's a 10 to someone... but yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. It honestly depends. I have tried to lower my standards as far as looks for males who weren't my type, but then they ended up not liking me because I wasn't good looking enough. Which was their loss, because I think I'm fly as a Motherf*cker. ;)

What Guys Said 14

• I would marry that woman. The only thing that may be as important as great conversation is great sex.

• I don't know what an average girl looks like, but I'm not too shallow when it comes to a girl's looks.

• Too bad she doesn't exist..

• Yes, if she's average looking, no if she's butt ugly.

• If she's decent looking yes. If there's no attraction st all then were just friends.

• Yes. -----

• Life is too short to dance with ugly women.

• yes i would

• Yes :)

• id never be single if i did.

i look good and have good personality.

on top of that, i m coming into the relationship to provide most material things on top of leading and problem solving the family/relationship

its a funny thing men try to get validation from women huh?

• Yes of course, but haven't found such a person yet.

• Yes i would for sure cause great personality is what i look for in a girl.

• Thats the best kind!

• I have dated girls who are not be physically attractive to me and
    also dated girls whom I find attractive. But you gotta give the not too attractive the Chance to talk to you because it easy for an attractive person to approach you.

What Girls Said 11

• I think it depends on the type of person you are. If you fine attraction more important than obviously it would be a big deal that he is not attractive. But, if you care about the person's personality then I say go for it. Besides, even if the person you like is not attractive, then that just gives you s better chance of success because most people won't know how great the person is, as our society is based upon looks, rather than heart.

• Yes, as long as we're also sexually compatible!

• Lol if I find that person I d marry him

• Yeah, sounds great

• as long as I don't find them unattractive then sure

• No, I can't date someone I'm not physically attracted to. That's not fair for the other person and not fair for me either.

• I can't talk to anyone for days but if I'm comfortable around you , it means more to me than looks. I'm not comfortable around a lot of people.

• Yesssss, I'm more attracted to average looking men anyways.

• Nope.

• If I'm attracted to them in terms of look yes if no then no because it's just stupid to lead someone on when you know you wouldn't be able to do anything with them.
    How are you supposed to kiss or be intimate with someone if your not attracted to them?

• Obviously. Their personality is so bright you start thinking they're the most beautiful person in the world after a while. Too bad he ended up breaking my heart, but shit happens.