Would you date a person who is not too attractive, but their personality is just perfect?

Average looking person with great personality. Down to earth. You can literally talk to them for days without getting bored?

• Yes
  • No

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• I would marry that woman. The only thing that may be as important as great conversation is great sex.

• Everyone's a 10 to someone... but yes.

• I don't know what an average girl looks like, but I'm not too shallow when it comes to a girl's looks.

• Yes. -----

• Too bad she doesn't exist..

• Yes, if she's average looking, no if she's butt ugly.

• yes i would

• If she's decent looking yes. If there's no attraction st all then were just friends.

• Life is too short to dance with ugly women.

• Yes :)

• Yes i would for sure cause great personality is what i look for in a girl.

• Thats the best kind!

• I have dated girls who are not be physically attractive to me and
    also dated girls whom I find attractive. But you gotta give the not too attractive the Chance to talk to you because it easy for an attractive person to approach you.

What Girls Said 10

• I can't talk to anyone for days but if I'm comfortable around you , it means more to me than looks. I'm not comfortable around a lot of people.

• Yes, as long as we're also sexually compatible!

• Lol if I find that person I d marry him

• as long as I don't find them unattractive then sure

• No, I can't date someone I'm not physically attracted to. That's not fair for the other person and not fair for me either.

• I think it depends on the type of person you are. If you fine attraction more important than obviously it would be a big deal that he is not attractive. But, if you care about the person's personality then I say go for it. Besides, even if the person you like is not attractive, then that just gives you s better chance of success because most people won't know how great the person is, as our society is based upon looks, rather than heart.

• Yeah, sounds great

• Yesssss, I'm more attracted to average looking men anyways.

• Nope.

• 2d

Well you should because you're not too attractive yourself.

• 2d

Wtf is aunt... Ewwwww.

• 2d

Lmfao why the hate op?
      Leave bunny alone

• Obviously. Their personality is so bright you start thinking they're the most beautiful person in the world after a while. Too bad he ended up breaking my heart, but shit happens.