Would you use dating apps to meet anyone?

Dating apps are rolling around and found most of my friends using and hooking and making friends. Would you also look for same path?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not at all
    Vote C
  • Not sure
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 10

• Personally, I feel like dating apps/websites are my last ditch effort in finding that special person during the year. But over all, I'm not a huge fan. A lot of people are bland or over all uninteresting/interested. It's sad really.

• Dating apps can be a pain. I used to use Tinder but quickly realized that was just for hookups. I made a couple of friends on Tinder though so that was cool. On OkCupid I could tell most of the guys were genuine & actually wanted to get to know you which was nice. In the end though, I prefer meeting people in person & not on apps

• 4d

Wow that's what I like the classic way instead

• 4d

Really! I don't seem to have much luck on Okcupid (which I like to call Okstupid). I usually get guys who want to hook up, or if I message guys that I'm interested in, they're very boring, they don't respond or they're not interested in me. I just suck at relationships. Lol.

• Met my boyfriend through one !

• I've tried tinder, it's fun but I doubt you can meet anyone serious.

• I can't do it, it's too many crazies out here lol but I don't knock whoever does

• I have in the past but never would again

• Yes, I would.

• Yes, and I have. We dated for almost 8 months. It was a really good relationship.

• Met my boyfriend through match and he is amazing :) Tried tinder though and it was horrible lol

• 1d

Can you let me know where did you get this cute guy may be I can find nice girl for date the conventional way. I am in NYC from 13 to 26 dec so wonder of you this place is nearby. And any link for registering mybself

• I think with the Internet become as big as it is, dating apps are not out of the question. But from my experience, it doesn't end well. Usually most of the people on dating apps just want to hook up. I wouldn't be opposed to meeting someone from a dating app, but I am also not going to go out of my way to search for a dating app. But that is just me.

• 5d

I like the classic style of meeting some one too. Thank you for your reply

• 5d

I think it makes things less complicated. And you're welcome :D