How can I meet a girl that likes to play video games?

I play video games a lot, but not so much that I don't go out and meet people. However, most of the people I talk to don't play games or hate them. Gaming is a fairly solitary and non-personal hobby so I don't know how I can meet someone that shares that interest without asking every girl on the street,"Hey, do you like Mortal Kombat?" and even if she did, I can't just say,"Wanna be my girlfriend?"

So, are there any cheat codes for this problem?
P. S. Sorry for the lame joke...

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Just meet girls how you normally would , example: a dating site. Ask them if they like to play or start talking about gaming and keep asking questions and see how they react. Just because you haven't met one yet doesn't mean you won't. Keep trying

• I met my husband through an online dating site. We both play a lot of pc games though so it made sense. If you play a lot of console games, maybe try meeting them at conventions. There's normal people that go to those too.

• Go to gamestop or whatever video game store you have locally. Girls do walk into those places.

• I don't know you'll just come across one i'm sure, would love to play mortal kombat against my guy

• Well, if you are in college then there is a strong chance you will find a woman who likes video games. You could always get involved in a video game club or something similar.

• Haha yeah you obviously are a gamer, don't have basic social skills.

You know if you did encounter a lady who played games you could respond with something like: "Hey, that's great! Wanna play sometime?"

If you're really that socially inept, just stick to mmo gaming and/or browse game forums of your interest 4eva until you find da 1.

There are also a shitload of gigs for gamers that you could also attend. Both free and ticketed events.

What Guys Said 2

• Haha, unfortunately female gamers are as rare as four leaf clovers. Due to this, they ate much sought after and hence they are usually never single. They are with gamer guys!

• Play incredibly boring popular games and refine your tastes a bit until you find one and see if she likes your favorite games too. (Or just meet a girl with a moderately open mind and see if she wants to play with you, dude.)