Would you date a single mom?

• Yes, I would
  • No, I wouldn't
  • See answers
1d Why are there more comments than votes? lol
1d thanks for the answers

What Guys Said 17

• Not unless I'm a single dad myself. I'm not going to take care of someone else's mistake. That screams out against everything that's written in my genes.

• Strangely, although I've never dated a single mom, because I have two daughters of my own, it's actually my preference at this point in life.

• The chances of me being with someone that has kids is low because I don't initially see them as a potential partners. She has kids by another man, therefore not my responsibility, not my family, but they are part of the package that comes with her.

If I love her and I like her children, then I'd date her.

• Only if she lets me be a part of the child's life. It would be a dream of mine to have my own family.

• Nope because I'm asexual/aromantic. If I wasn't, I wouldn't date a single mom because I wouldn't want to take care of someone else's kids.

• maybe later in my life but I'm not ready for a kid right now

• I wouldn't ever date a single mother. I don't drive used and damaged cars anymore.

• I dated a single mom. We married later, and are living happily as couple.

• I would because they are a need of someone who can take care of them and in return you get her loyalty. I would date not just only she is in need but because they have responsibilities and are more mature.

• Nope

• Yes I love milfs, single moms kind of turn me on big time

• Absolutely

• Yes, I'm dating a single mom right now, and I'm helping her out with her kids.

• yes ofc
    i like mommies:))

• 1d

how old are you?

• It wouldn't be an automatic deal breaker but I'd have to consider it very seriously for a couple reasons. I don't have anything against children but I have no interest is having any that aren't my own. 2) (and the main thing for me) a child takes up a lot of your time and energy and I'd question how much you'd have for me/us and the relationship. Again, not an automatic deal breaker, but I would question it for sure. I'd have to really like or be interested in you.

• No because I don't want to have myself mixed up with kids.

What Girls Said 3

• Not right now. I'm still in education, I have no job, I don't live alone, I'm not ready to be involved with my own children right now, I don't want to be involved with someone else's. But in a few years, when I'm more stable, I wouldn't have an issue with dating a single mother.

• If you say yes, and you build this great bond with this child and they get used to you being around, what happens if you two break up? Most of the time, the child is snatched away from this new role model and important person in their life.

• Some do some don't. Look how many step dads there are.