Sorry.. just a vent.

today is just so depressing, I hate myself.. I feel so ugly and worthless. I just wanna cry when I look at my future.. and my life as it is now. I don't have friends, my boyfriend ran them off.. I feel so trapped, I don't think I love him any more. but he won't leave because of our daughter.. I don't think he loves me anymore either. I want more than this, I want a life.. I want a future for my baby girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn that's a lot of negativity, but let me see if I can help you out. I'll try to save you time so I'm only going to address:

- Your feelings towards and about yourself

- The future of you and your daughter

and

- What's happened between your boyfriend, you, and your friends.

1) Feelings:

- Our understandings of what is recognised through our VAK senses (Sight, sound, touch, smell, etc).. So if you were to reframe your belief about everything going on, you could actually change your feelings. You know this because you've probably done it before; consciously or sub consciously. Here's an example of what I mean: Rather than letting yourself get down that all of this is happening; realise that it's a great thing that you've caught on to all of this. Now you can make changes and correct both you and your daughter's life as necessary. ; Simply changing a belief like that, is powerful. Practice that technique or use humor to survive during these insane times. You are tough, I remember answering your initial questions about boys long, long, long... ago. You've survived this long, so you must be doing something right.

2) Future

- Our future is what we make of our present. If you dwindle your time away, your future will be bland and routine. But if you actively try to improve the present or otherwise "sculpt" your life, you can make it what you want to be. We all have the capabilities of being whoever or whatever we want (within the laws of physics); it's merely that some people have a harder journey than others, where they often times have to exert more effort into the same task that another person can wade through easily.

- So if you want a vibrant future, start picking out what you do and don't want. I could speak for you, but I'll choose not to; this is one of those times where you have the choice and the opportunity. Are you gonna take that chance?

3) this boy; your friends; and You/Your daughter

- As you are seeing now, it's very hard to find a helpful, genuine, and fun man. Keep a list of the traits you are looking for, and set up boundaries for the traits you are looking to avoid. This will help you overcome feeble men like the man you once loved. Unfortunately, it's just a lesson learned, it's time for you to find true happiness. Sifting through the sorrows of life is only going to keep you hooked to the ground when you could be soaring like an eagle with happiness and freedom. Without love, there's no compassion for each other; there's no sense of being otherwise known as "warmth" for you to come home to. Save yourself the sanity and get out while you are still sane. It won't be easy, but it's just another task you can overcome.

Take things as you need to, you don't need to overwhelm yourself with all of this at once. If you want to work out your future, then deal with your boyfriend, then friends, etc... Here's what I find most important from that list:

1) You and your child

2) Future

3) Friends

4) Boy

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 4

• Wow, I've been depressed before so I feel for you. I don't believe anyone is worthless and you certainly aren't ugly for what it's worth. It's never too late to change, it might be harder but it's not impossible. Yeah maybe you've made bad choices in the past but you can't undo them, the best you can do is do the best you can with the time you have.

I don't have any answers for you except that the more you retreat and isolate yourself the worse off you are. Talk to people and don't be afraid to ask for help. Best of luck to you and your daughter.

• Amber, I don't know enough to give you an honest answer. But I know this. You shouldn't keep stringing the boyfriend around because of your daughter. That is the worst situation for everyone involved. Does you get any child support from him? Can you remove yourself from the relationship and still be civil?

• dont ever feel like your worthless..im sure things will get better with him..and the best compliment I can give is that ur beautiful in your pics..

• Be strong :) I hate to admit, but spiritually females are much more stronger than we are.

Eventually you will meet much more better man, who will love you and will take care of you and your daughter :)

What Girls Said 1

• i am sorry you sound so sad. just remember you are in control of your life and your destiny and your daughter needs you to dig deep and find that.

best of luck to you.