Dating girl for 5 months? Got a promise ring for her to give on 6 months. too soon?

Her cousin (who is my best friend) told me to wait til a yr... But like her (my gf) and I have already spoken about wanting to be with each other forever. I was really set on the 6 months thing. But should I wait now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just follow your heart really, we can't tell you how you feel or how she's going to feel. Everyone is different in these situations. That would be very soon for me but if you're sure of your feelings for each other I don't see why not. You could just wait a while longer to make sure, there's no rush.

What Girls Said 4

• Y'know I actually disagree with most of the answers.. I know I wanna be with my boyfriend forever ...and if he gave me a promise rings at 6 months I would be extremely happy! That's just my opinion though.. So you take what you know about how she feels and how you feel and just follow your heart.

• you should wait a bit longer. you never know

• i agree with her cousin. it's too soon and wait until you and her have been together for at least a year.

• I'd say definitely wait for the one year mark. If its meant to be, time shouldn't matter and you'll be together either way.

What Guys Said 1

• i don't know the exact relationship but at your age it all sounds a bit soon and you risk scaring her off a bit as well if you come on too strong