Official way to ask a girl out on a date/be your girlfriend?

OK so there any official way to ask a girl out on a date, or is the would you like to go out to dinner/lunch/a movie thing just basically it?

also is there an official way to ask and find out, hey are we boyfriend and girlfriend now

Most Helpful Girl

• just don't make it lunch, lunch = friend zone. and also you want to make it clear to her that it is a date (none of those tricks or ambiguous "hangouts"). probably you can say hey do you want to go out (insert weekday here) night? because I really want to take you to (my favorite restaurant/see this movie/go to this concert). hope this helps!

What Girls Said 1

• Talk about you favorite hang out / restaurant and ask could you take her there. Trust me if you like a women and she's been around you, she already knows you like her. And if she likes you, she's waiting on you to just come out and ask her out.

What Guys Said 1

• First of all never take a girl out for anything bigger than a coffee or a drink on the first date. A drink at a bar that has some good music playing is a good choice.