Do 21 year old guys like dating 18 year old girls?

Would a 21 year old guy who likes to go out and party a lot not want to date an 18 year old girl because she can't go out with him and drink or get into certain clubs? He flirts a lot, but I wonder if he'll be up for actually dating or not.

What Guys Said 1

• no guy, regardless of age, minds that your 18! If he does then he is too much into his own needs and does not deserve your time or love.

What Girls Said 1

• 21 year old guys probably won't care if you're 18, as you're of age and the age difference really isn't that big. My boyfriend is 23, and I'm 18, and obviously he doesn't mind. He doesn't seem to care that he can't take me out drinking or go to clubs, but then again, he doesn't really ever drink. :P But anyways, if the guy is truly interested in you, he won't care about things like that. I'm sure the guy you're talking about is interested if he's flirting with you, so why not give it a shot?