Relaxed quiet guy, not into clubs, how to get date?

So usually the quiet guy, somewhat shy I guess, however I'll still make my efforts. I'm not really into the club scene, and I guess I don't really know what to do to get a date really. So my question, any tips and advice you can give me for how to get a date?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Local activity/interest organizations are a great way to meet other people, online dating is also another possibility. But also, talk to women (of all kinds, ages, etc.) wherever you go, because the more accustomed you get to interacting with them, it will boost your confidence and eventually you'll have the comfort level required to strike up a conversation with someone that you're really interested in.

• Almost anywhere you see women in public you can ask them out. Shopping mall? Absolutely. Coffee shop? You bet. Grocery store? Definitely.

Now, it is difficult to ask random strangers out, especially for quiet/shy guys. Like anything in life, the more you practice the better you'll get.

Your other alternatives are online dating and joining clubs/activities/sports where you can meet people with similar interests.

• Ive always wondered how people go about getting dates from places like that? What the hell do you say to a random stranger buying apple sauce at the super market?