Do you think it's okay to date a girl who's married?

Do you think it's okay to date a girl who's married, but she HATE her husband?

I was asking because I have friend I really like a lot and she hates her husband and she's getting a divorce from him! We get along really good too!

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't date her. But you can secretly sleep with her.

That's how I met my current girlfriend.

Just realize that this comes with huge drama if he's crazy, or she's crazy. Most often this situation is too messy.

But on the odd occasion the girl is worth it!

~ Robby

My blog ( Full of Hate and Ready to Date link )

What Girls Said 4

• Just because she's marrie doesn't mean she's untouchable, after all. You need to be a litle careful of just what her husband might think, but a friendly, casual date isn't something awful in this day and age if she's really going to leave her husband, and not just having a lovers' quarrel of some kind.

• its not ok at all. but why would you wana btw? lay your cards please lets see

• : I was asking because I have friend I really like a lot and she hates her husband and she's getting a divorce from him! We get along really good too

• absolutely not

• no because she's married. why would you want to turn a ho into your girlfriend? she can't even be faithful to her husband but you wanna waste time dating a woman like this? think about if you really want some other guy's sloppy seconds. if she hates her husband so much she should either work on the marriage, or get a divorce, or at Least file for seperation

What Guys Said 4

• Well, it can be dangerous! But if she's on her way out, It's OK to have a date. It just means you have to think a little more about how close you want to get to her...

• That's just asking to become involved in a situation that you wouldn't really want any part of, and one that is definitely way more trouble than it is worth.

• hell to the naw... that's asking for drama... get outta thar... leave that chick to herself- and her responsibility as another man's wife

• depends on what you want from the relationship... but in general its a nope from me