Never been kissed??

is it embarrassing to be 16 and never been kissed or had a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heck no! I'm the same way. I have a friend who is the same way and truth be told we're a little older than 16. Anyways, it doesn't matter because everyone is different and when you get that special first kiss it will probably be with a special someone. This is because you didn't go through guys like some people I know. You respect the relationship and are willing to wait for it so keep waiting until you find you truly like them:)

What Guys Said 5

• That's not embarrassing at all. I was 17 when I had my first kiss, and it was actually pretty funny cause I dated a girl for a month before kissing her. Part of it was I was incredibly nervous, and second I wanted the first kiss to be perfect. Some of my friends teased me about taking so long, but it didn't bother me. Everything will happen in good time, and don't worry about rushing, you might just end up kissing more frogs.

• It isn't embarrassing at all, you are still young so don't worry about it. This is why people are so desperate to get a boyfriend and will go out with anyone they see.

• nope I was 18. Not embarrassing at all!

• NO!

• i'm 20, never been kissed.why does everyone have to be in such a hurry?

What Girls Said 5

• no. one of my best friends are the exact same way. We are going into our sophomore year of high school and she has never been kissed or had a boyfriend or even really been interested in a guy. I think that with girls like you, when you do have a relationship and your first kiss, it will mean so much more and it will be more special. So no its not weird, actually you are a role model to me just for that. More power to you!

• Haha aww.

thanks, its nice to know I'm someones role model hahaa.

• No. I was almost 17 before I had my first kiss and boyfriend.

• Nope. It'll happen when it happens. Don't force it.

• no.its great that you've waited that long, that means your capable of being happy on your own. And you can survive without anyone by your side. I wish I was like that.

• Nope I'm 18 and fixen to be a Senior in high school never had both well not a boyfriend.