A guy I like is dating someone else?

We've been pretty good friends for a while almost 2 years, and I've always had feelings for him. I thought he might feel the same way too. However, he now has a girlfriend, who he just met a couple months ago.

I'm not entirely sure how to act around him anymore. Things are so awkward...How am I supposed to stay friends with him? I feel ever since he's got his girlfriend, we're drifting apart, and I feel like he's changing so much.

Everyone thought we'd end up together, but apparently that isn't going to happen anytime soon. I'm not sure if I should tell him how I feel...or just awkwardly sit back and watch even our friendship just disappear...?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! If it was me, I would tell him how I feel straight away (without being assertive ofcourse). I know it's terrible and you wouldn't want to 'ruin' his relationship, but I mean if he were to respond to your feelings then the new girl probably wasn't worth it to him in the first place. Anyway, I think the number one thing to do is stay true to yourself, I think there is always more regret in NOT doing something than doing something. So yes, my advice is to tell him how you feel, it will set you free, if it was something that you could get over then you wouldn't be posting on here xP. You say your friendship is drifting anyway, so you've got nothing to lose right? So yeah, just get it out there, put it on the table, he can take it or leave it. :)

• Hm I know what you mean, although I do intend on telling him SOMEDAY about my feelings, but now isn't really a good time because of our situation, as much as I really do want to tell him >.<

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0