About a year ago, I started dating this guy and we had a great relationship. We went to the movies and to out to dinner, we had a lot of fun together.but this past month all my guy has been doing is putting me off because of his tight schedule and I feel like he doesn't want me anymore, I think he has to much going on, so he can't be with me a lot anymore. I mean yea.we still go on movie dates, but not as much as we used to. I need some serious help as you can tell.lol.help please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well there are going to be points where he is going to have other things going on and will not be able to devote as much time to you as he or you might like.

You can tell him that you would like to spend some more time together, but I wouldn't recommend breaking up with him just because he has been busy for a month. If its actually a good reason for putting you off, just roll with it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0