How unusual is it to never have had a girlfriend at age 20?

Most Helpful Girl

• It is really not that uncommon. I didn't start dating until I was a couple months shy of being 21. Like what NMMan said, you should be confident and ready to date when you are comfortable with yourself and know exactly what you are looking for in hopefully your future wife. You shouldn't just put yourself out there because you could look like a dork and don't know what you are doing. But definitely when you think you are ready is to step out of your comfort zone and try new things. You might get rejected sometimes, but who cares. There are plenty of girls you will meet and date in the future. Just concentrate on you right now. Time will be the key. I wish you the best of luck!

What Girls Said 1

• I think its kinda sad you should put yourself out there more.

What Guys Said 3

• Not nearly as unusual as the media might suggest. I know several guys like this, mostly Asians but not all, and not weirdos either. Just nerdy guys for the most part. They aren't that rare!

And even some regular guys who are just too busy with framilly problems, working, and so forth, to have time for girls!

So don't be down on yourself. You aren't alone or even a rarity.

• It's not unusual at all - you should only date when you're ready and comfortable to do so.

• I'm, 21 and haven't had one. I think its a little unusual but nothing major.