Unibrow?

is it unattractive ?

mine is barely visible unless you're face to face up close (like for a kiss) , is it unattractive ? how do I get rid of it ?

If I get it waxed...will it not grow back ? I'll have to wax every week won't I ?
You guys do realize I said SLIGHT unibrow...it's not full fledged... its barely visible unless up real close

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah its unnatractive. You can either wax it or pluck it. I'd recommend going to a professional the first few times though so you can get an idea of the correct shape. Waxing really isn't that painful and after a few times the hairs get much thinner so it hurts even less.

But really really don't shave it. It will grow back at a funny angle and it will be thicker than before. Its also very hard to control how much you take off when you are shaving.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, most find it very unattractive.

Go to a salon and get it waxed, or buy a do it yourself wax kit. At Wal-Mart or Walgreens, some place like that.

Or, if you really don't want to wax you could tweeze or shave it. Which I don't reccommend because it grows back thicker.

Go for the waxing, take a few tylenol about an hour before and you should be fine!

• Update: Yes it will grow back if you wax it.. you should be good for a week and a half - two weeks.

Yeah, I got that you said slight unibrow, but still that's unattractive.

• Would you find a girl attractive with both her eye brows joined together?

No I didn't think so.

• its hella ugly wax it or pluck it. yes it will grow back if you wax

• Wax it. If your concerned with waxing it every week. Not to worry, the hair will eventually grow back thinner (after a few sessions) if you wax rather than shave it.

What Guys Said 5

• I recommend you shave it frequently for awhile to encourage growth, until you get to the point where your entire face is covered with hair! Of course, most women will then run from you in horror, but your head will always be nice and warm in the winter.

• Most people might say yes, unattractive - Then again there are those woman out there that might go for that -

Just like, there are some men out there that love a "natural woman" one that does not shave anything at all -

The best thing you can do if you would like to get rid of it is go get them waxed - That is the best solution for that particular area ya know -

• Frida Kahlo had one and people thought she was ravishing. I know it's not trendy and people make fun of them...just shows how many media slaves and sluts are out there now.

• Generally speaking, unibrows are not very attractive. You should shave it with a razor.

• My question - Why is this in Sexuality?

Anyway... Go to Magicuts or something and just get it waxed.

• "Why is this in Sexuality?" - maybe he is worried he won't get laid

• Then that should be in the question, no?