I'm a 16 year old guy planning on asking out a 15 year old girl. I cannot drive yet. So here is my plan.
1) Pick her up or meet her at the movie plaza
2) Buy tickets for a later time (8 at night-ish)
3) Go to chipotle (she's never gone)
4) Leave chipotle before the movie starts
5) Maybe buy refreshments?
6) Watch the movie
7) Go outside onto the plaza and sit under the stars
8) Wait for my parent to come pick us up
Can you girls tell me if this sounds like a good date? Also what do you think about guys who need their parents to transport you place to place?
Most Helpful Girl
I think that sounds great! And having your parents drive you is nothing, if you can't drive yet it's not your fault :)
good luck! :) <30