What is the best first date idea?

I was thinking maybe do the 'normal' thing and go for dinner but that almost seems too 'average;' if you know what I mean. If you have any other great ideas do comment below!

• Going to dinner
  • Going to a beach
  • Grabbing coffee
    Vote C
  • A walk in the park
    Vote D
  • A movie
    Vote E
  • Going on a flight in a plane
    Vote F
  • A road trip
    Vote G

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 12

• dinner, movies, and coffee are to cliche.
    but if it is nice and warm where you live, maybe a sunset picnic on the beach? still a little cliche but at least it's a little different

• Going to an amusement park, go on rides and eat ice cream and laugh all the day.
    At the end of the day go to Maccas and eat some burgers to fill your tommy. I would love it if a first date was like that, having fun all day and having a nice meal at night before going home. Its a freaking dream.
    Oh and dont kiss her on the lips on your first date, kiss her on the cheek.
    It'll seem sincere.

• Lunch/ dinner and a Movie is a great first date. You have eating to get to know each other, plus there's no awkward silence as food is in the way. Plus the movie segment highlights you have x in common plus you don't have to talk to much, so neither of you gets over welded. At least that's what I think

• If they go to the movies the will have 1.5 - 3 hours of no talking

• 7d

@AriadneSky that sounds like a nice date idea. I did that kind of think for my second date, we kind of got lost in the part of the park I hadn't been in so it was an adventure

• 6d

its really nice doing things with people where you dont have to talk but you can. i think being in a persons presence as part of getting acquainted, is underrated. we have many ways of sensing things and conversation is only one. i wish parks were more popular. i always feel a bit 1950s if i ask a guy to a park, but oh well ;p

• A coffee or a walk in a park.
    Diner is too expensive especially if you doesn't know the person at all and beach date even though they're one of the best date I feel it's too romantic / intimate for a first date.
    And diner is quite stupid, how are you supposed know the person if she watch the movie then go home? Or you should put 2 date in one if you take the movie date.

• A walk in the park, grabbing coffee, smoking weed...

• Who doesn't like to eat. But whatever you do don't be the typical guy. That's how it is average... It's always on both parts a show to impress. Don't be awkwardly asking questions... So what's your favorite color? Be you. Don't be overly jovial! IE busting out a random dance move when you never do that or act any differently than you normally do. When the real wears through once you can no longer put on the show, that's why we leave for greener pastures. Real you is better than the you that you think will gain her liking. That's hot anywhere you go!

• Walk in the park is nice.

• I've had good luck with museums because of the wide range of topics for conversation.

• A walk in the park or grabbing coffee.

• Coffee

• going to a cafe to drink some coffee , it is silent so u can have good conversation

• Keep first date expectations to a minimum. Now the second date says it all. Usually the first date puts a lot of pressure on both parts so ease it up by keeping it light.

What Guys Said 14

• I've got a list of about 40+ ideas for a date. If you'd like a copy just let me know. I'd say a good first date would be a movie then dinner. Going to a movie before dinner gives you something to talk about during dinner so that the conversation won't go stale. Hope this helps~Turtle

• if it's warm where you live a drive to the beach would be fun then you could get some lunch after. Dinner, coffee, walk in the park is too basic, road trip is too long and you can't get to know each other while watching a movie. save these options for the 3rd or 4th date, I think a fun good date is when you both do an activity like mini golf, bowling, go karts etc.

• A ROLLER COASTER or any thrilling ride.
    how have people not figured this out yet?
    The person who goes on the date with you will associate you with the thrilling feeling amd when theyre with you theyll always be excited and when theyre excited, theyll think about you.
    Its a nice way to subconsciously make them think about you :)

• Somewhere fun you find fun. Dinner is way too formal in my opinion

• Definitely not the movies. You need to get to know her and there's not much talking in the movies

• My crush suggested going for a walk or a picnic.

• A walk in the park. I love nature.

• Combine several of them. Take a road trip to a beautiful place, walk in nature, take her out to dinner then buy her drinks after that. :)

• On a first date?

• Road trips are usually a few hours one way for a shorter road trip. If he lives in the US the it is illegal for him to consume alcohol since he is under 21 because it says he is under 18.

• Good question

• rock climbing...
    bitches love rock climbing

• I feel like there has to be a story behind this.

• Do you realize that is extreme for a first date. First dates are for getting to know someone.

• tell that to the girl you dont take rock climbing... see what she says lol

• A walk.

• drinks and then sex in the alley

• I wanna do bowling , date me there. I will wait.
    Also you can go cheap&lovely walk in a park

• Going to the movies would be a good one or coffee