I've been dating this guy for a year, while at the moment there has been a 15 year old chasing after him?

shes called him,texts him and doesn't take into consideration he does have a girlfriend.she used to be a friend of mine,until she tried to be with him. I'm not sure what else to do anymore because it seems like every time I mention it to my bf,he gets mad that I bring it up.he says he doesn't love her,he doesn't wanna be with her...I'm just not so sure anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't be to concerned with it. Like vmw said, we like the attention, probly just like girls like it to. When girls are going after you, especially more than one, you just feel good. But just keep doing what your doing, don't be afraid to send the girl a message, on face book or text, or even in person, be nice about it, see if that works first. best to avoid a full out confrontation.

Hope this helps you out.

What Guys Said 1

• He likes the attention she gives...he probably isn't into her tho.

What Girls Said 4

• He probably just likes the attention. He likes having two girls "fighting over him" so to speak. It makes him feel desirable. My only advice is to take the fun out of it. Stop getting mad at him or acknowledging that this girl is talking to him. Part of what he loves is the reaction from you. So stop letting it get to you and he'll cut this girl off.

• OK THERES NO REASON FOR HIM TO GET MAD IF YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT HER I THINK HE DID SOMETHING WHIT HER BECAUSE THATS HOW HE MAKE HIS SELF LOOK LIKE AND HOW IN THE HELLLLLL DID SHE GET HIS NUMBER ! TELL HER THIS BITCH STOP CALLIN MY M*************IN MAN BITCH GO GET YOUR OWN MAN HOE STOP CHASIN WHATS MINES LOLZ

• Don't worry too much about it... I mean, do you think she'll really be a threat to you? She seems a little on the younger side, considering your age ranges from 18 to 24 (and I guess your boyfriend age also does). And (from what I gather reading your post), I assume that your boyfriend isn't replying to her messages or calling her back, so it's not like he's paying her any attention. The girl seems to me like a love-crazed kid who should learn about boundaries. Maybe the reason your boyfriend gets mad is because you're worrying too much over it.

• tell him me or her!