1st date: Kiss on the forehead or lips?

Guys:

When parting ways, would you kiss the girl on the forehead or on the lips?

Girls:

What would you prefer?

and Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think kisses on the forehead are cute but really only when your cuddling in bed or something. You will be able to tell if she is diggin you and wants a kiss. When I don't want the guy to kiss me, I make it a quick hug and make sure my head is turned to where its almost impossible for them to kiss me...if she does this then obviously she doesn't want to smooch. It all just depends on how the date goes and if she is the kind that kisses on the first date. I wouldn't worry too much about it, let it be natural and smooth.

What Girls Said 2

• If she seems keen then on the lips, you don't have to makeout with the girl or anything though. On the forehead is kind of how your brother kisses you. If you're not going to kiss her on the lips, kiss her cheek. She might be the type that doesn't kiss on the first date, I don't know.

• lips. it's kind of weird to kiss someone of the forehead

What Guys Said 1

• All depends if you get the signal or not. Just wait for it, don't over think it and feel the moment.

I can't tell you how the first date is going to go and what the girl is feeling in the moment. Wish I could, but I would probably charge you for that service. A man has to make some cash.