The guy I'm dating goes to school kinda far away. He is home for the weekend and all of his friends want to see him, along with me. We wanted to lay out and go swimming today, but he keeps putting it off til later. I know we will hang out later, but that's only because his friends all have to work tonight. Is this him prioritizing, or is it him just trying to make it work and see everyone while he's here?
Most Helpful Guy
While it's frustrating that you had this all planned out; I really don't see anything wrong with this situation... Here's why:
1) "He's home for the weekend"
- Today isn't the only day that you can layout and swim with him
2) Swimming isn't building on your relationship, being together is.
- Rather than instantly considering yourself excluded, try to ask him if you can tag along
3) He's still aloting time for you guys to hang out later
- It shows he's still considerate of you wanting to hang out
So as you can see- Men AND women are often unaware of these little things that keep us sane, but the problem being is that we often overvalue the situation where we start to assume things.
Take a deep breather and hang out with him and his friends now- then later you can have him all to yourself. Who says you can't "night swim" ;)?